HOW IS SHE SUCH A GOOD TRADER

Attached: nancy.jpg (2140x2290, 185.5K)

Insider trading

(((Pure luck)))

Subverter trading. Pretty hot ngl

this likely

I bet no user here even knows what's in her portfolio without looking it up. Yet everyone is slurping the jew media koolaid about her insider trading.

look up her husband.

I wonder what she looks like naked

hello Nancy, shouldn't you be at work?

Modafinil

hello NEET aka r/antiworker, shouldn't you be at an interview?

Like a bag of sand.

Thought this was rhetorical, but this is the actual reason to all you underknowledged.

But that's illegal... right?

>“Likely”
Nigger it’s literally 100% of this reason

how can i know what's inside someone's portfolio?

in my entire life i never wanted to hang and gut a plotician personally, then this bitch shows up.

"WE MUST STOP THIS CRYPTO NONSENSE"
"CONGRESS DOING INSIDER TRADING? LOL, JUST THE WAY IT IS"

not when you are the law, one of the rich that matter, or one of (((them)))

Texas republican Dan Crenshaw, -how can you expect someone to start a family on 174k a year salary? You'll never be able to improve your situation if you can not trade stocks"

The government is operated wholly by feckless criminals.

If you’re paying attention, you’ll notice that the Democrat Party is purposefully creating massive chaos and making the country more or less unlivable. The crime, the economy, the drugs, the virus hoax and all its angles.

The play, clearly, is to make life so bad that people will accept a completely new order of society in order to get some semblance of peace in their lives back.

This is an “order out of chaos” play.

It is for peons like us. If you are of the blessed elite class, a blind eye is turned.

Don't know why everyone is so fixated on Pelosi, when she's far from being the top stock trade earner in Congress

I'm far from caring about American politics because I hate everyone that's not myself and my family, but let's be fair in reporting the facts

Attached: 1642005175641.png (443x449, 205.14K)

This
Over burden welfare state till it fails. Oh man look we need more money/power etc.. to fund welfare . Also follow this list of rules it's for your safety.