Even though you lost a lot of money in the past week, just remember there is someone who has lost more. Be happy, frens

Even though you lost a lot of money in the past week, just remember there is someone who has lost more. Be happy, frens.

Attached: 000.jpg (934x873, 114.3K)

>lost money
yeah it's not like anyone would pay tens of millions of dollars just to exclusively own something that was once owned by a celebrity right? There's absolutely no market for that at all. LOL what a fool Justin's management team is, there's no way he'll financially recover from that purchase, good thing I'm so much smarter than him by not buying NFTs.

Assuming the nft bubble doesn't crash and burn

you know in order to sell it for $10 million dollars you need to find someone to spend $10 million dollars on a monkey png, right?

You retards still think he actually bought it? These shits are gifted to them not “sold”.

you know I find it interesting that the only people who are buying/being gifted these meme apes are washed up celebrities and has beens

this.
>be random tech guy in LA
>move around a few million dollars between some wallets
>sell retard your NFT for just a few 100k they are getting "quite" the deal

More like he payed $1.3m to himself for an NFT which he will less for a huge loss (to himself) whenever he needs a tax write off.

yeah I'm sure NOBODY WOULD EVER SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY TO COLLECT SOMETHING A CELEBRITY OWNED, RIGHT
yeah let's hope so user, just like pokemon cards. That way I can still feel smart for not buying into that bubble.

According to google his net worth is $285 Million.
I think it's ok. It's not like this isn't a massive flex.

>Justin Bieber is a washed up celebrity has been
who are you?

He didnt buy it retard, its all just marketing BAYC just gave it to him. ITS A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT

next bull run I am exclusively buying the dumbest memes I can. You sour grapes faggots on this board miss EVERY PLAY because you invest like boomers. Muh BTC and ETH bluechips congrats on reinventing ETF investing! I could have been a billionaire by throwing pocket change at shiba, and I made 600x by buying GameStop. Unironically none of you will make it, ever.

Attached: 1639842206097.jpg (480x403, 19.47K)

last time I checked it wasn't 2011 user

Yep, basically for all of these celebrity BAYC purchases what happens is that some NFT marketplace or "service" will give the celebrity's publicity team a few hundred eth and then they'll use that to "buy" the ape.

>Implying he even shits without his marketing team.
He probably made a deal to get way more than that amount by promoting NFTs.

this, but unironically.

Nobody is going to pay millions of dollars for proof of ownership of a monkey jpeg that used to belong to Justin Bieber. Actual non-fungible real life celebrity memorabilia rarely even goes for that much

>Even though you lost a lot of money in the past week, just remember there is someone who has lost more. Be happy, frens.
To be fair, washing money is not cheap and some loses are better than not being able to use the money at all without getting raided.

we'll see in 20 or so years then