The only way to make it in crypto is to become an early adopter in a project that will fill a need in the future...

The only way to make it in crypto is to become an early adopter in a project that will fill a need in the future, like strongnode. Then you just baghold it for as long as it takes for the bet to pay off. That’s what Rockafeller did when he founded an oil company in 1870.

Attached: photo_2022-01-31_12-05-58.jpg (378x316, 9.36K)

Did you mean stronghold?

is this a pajeet scam post?

Strongmole

Attached: 1473048657.kitsunekit_mekalgiantmole.png (1250x937, 441.2K)

>comparing some crypto project to the fucking oil industry
you honestly are fucking stupid.

perhaps

Attached: 1641163266861.jpg (2048x1995, 649.32K)

strongsuck

BIG SAVINGS!

Big cock

i mean to be honest, cryptocurrencies have the potential to become as big if not bigger than the oil industry

Maybe... what if it is?

i'm all in for innovation and being le based missionary but i dont think this is it op

>(USED HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 160123498451203.png (589x785, 509.58K)

You'll be punished by the mighty jannies!

Femmole

Attached: femmole.png (427x750, 141K)

Stop sucking cock that hard

You really mean that's the only way to make it with zero work. You really mean that's the only way to make it by putting down 1 deposit and putting your feet up. There are people making it every timeframe and every ATR. You're just bitchmade. You haven't found an edge so instead of working for it you're coping: "I can't make it here, no one can".

ok ill bite
>edge computing
a meme. people can (and will) steal your data easily. plus you can't turn your fucking fridge into a node dont be retarded.
>going to be used by big bussinesses
too risky not gonna happen.
>minimal bandwith consumption its team work
no. cpu usage is low yes but bandwith is going to get fucked in the ass. good luck explaining that to your ISP.

good project op go fuck yourself.

I'm unironically horny right now

Why do i want to fuck this thing so badly?

Strongnode isn't even out goddammit stop shilling

USER HAS BEEN SENT TO PAJEET ISLAND

I want to rape those fat furry boobs damn

>BUY OUR TOKEN FOR OUR NONEXISTENT PROJECT
*yawn*
The worst part is that some idiots are going to fall for this unironically. Many such cases!

how did he recover after being caught jacking it live?

>a meme. people can (and will) steal your data easily. plus you can't turn your fucking fridge into a node dont be retarded.
what's bad about this anyway? If i can make passive income with anything that connects to wifi isn't it good for people wo don't have access to a gaming PC?

I feel identified as a mole now

It was an act to bring a lot of new people into his stream and it worked. After that little stun he managed to make a living out of it again. Too bad the gimmick of acting like a bumbling retard room temp American is drying up in terms of comedic bits.

Good for you anons!

Strongnode?
More like Shitnode amrite?

I don't know about you user but my google chrome contains all my passwords and bank information stored locally. i don't want rajeesh abedul from bangladesh running his #SQUIDGAME scam using my node to see that you know what im saying?

locked and debased.

Attached: 0019.jpg (843x1001, 66.78K)

Nigger what?

Attached: 00010.jpg (1280x720, 98.58K)

Who's that villager referencing to?

You are fucking damn right, and that's more reason why I'm accumulating B-BANK token.

The only way to make it in crypto is sucking cocks and getting paid in BTC or ETH, that's it, if you don't believe me ask Maren

>AS EDGE AS WE CAN GET

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 121953.png (1693x879, 191.74K)

Don't you use a chastity cage as well?

I'm into that shit

>You really mean that's the only way to make it with zero work. You really mean that's the only way to make it by putting down 1 deposit and putting your feet up. There are people making it every timeframe and every ATR. You're just bitchmade. You haven't found an edge so instead of working for it you're coping: "I can't make it here, no one can".

Attached: 1639769007170.jpg (832x454, 36.26K)

why...

Fine let's make them fuck

ah yes, the good ol hold till you pump

It's a good idea, you get in early like in some governance tokens like BitDAO's BIT since DAO ecosystems are blooming this year

This post had 0 replies 8 minutes ago this is some bullshit mods....

Yo faggot, over 50k investors are holding B-BANK and several others are using its platform for staking because it offers up to 10% APY on staking assets like USDT, BNB, BTC, ETH and USD.
So don't make it sound like you are doing something everybody else isn't doing

user thinks he is the only one that has found the rear gem .

Attached: rr.jpg (262x192, 12.12K)

Seeing the way everyone is benefiting from blockbank, I think i need to invest in it myself

well said user project like Sylo will be a game changer that why I'll go Rockefeller on it.