Oh my god please biz help me i'm about to be liquidated if we go up to $38,000 and i will lose everything...

Oh my god please biz help me i'm about to be liquidated if we go up to $38,000 and i will lose everything. Oh my fuck biz please for the love of god help me. Biz was telling me last week that we were going to go to $30000 and sub 20k so i opened up a 20x short at $34,000 when we were breaking down earlier because biz said we were going into a 3 year bear market. Oh my fuck guys please help me bros i dont want to lose everything. 70% of my net worth is in this short right now. I thought biz was smarter than all the other retards on youtube and twitter who are bull tards i thought you guys were very smart and knew how to trade better. You guys told me that the federal reserve raising interest rates and arthur hayes article saying how it was all over would trigger another 2008 leeman brothers incident so i went short. Please tell me we're going to dump fuck please help me oh god is this really the pump to $100,000? Is the bullrun starting? Please biz Help me i am feeling so fucking sick to my stomach. Do i close my short here now? Or if i close it will it dump back down. I'm already in the minus by 400k and about to lose it all please biz for the love of god help me.

Attached: 1643410258674.jpg (640x640, 37.15K)

Attached: 1634051079963s.jpg (123x125, 2.1K)

Never gamble with more than you can afford to lose. It's the first rule.

Kek. I know these posts are all fake, but it is still good to imagine the Bobos goin bust.

Attached: golden bull.png (234x216, 10.72K)

LoL. Get fucked you imbecile

I hope you are not larping and i hope you get liquidated, you degenerate nigger faggot, kys

>400k in the minus
must be Rupees. Otherwise, how the fuck do you have this much money to invest, yet you take financial advice from this fucking board. Get rekt larp

OH GOD I'M LITERALLY $50 OFF BEING LIQUIDATED ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ME I CAN'T BELIEVE I LISTENED TO THIS FUCKING BOARD

Bye bye bobo. Plz don’t rope just go back to the wagie wagon and start over

First question:
>biz said we were going into a 3 year bear market
If you really believe that, why the fuck you'll open a 20x short position on this short price range?

Moving on, the trend lately is indeed bearish, but if you look at the charts you'll see a return to 38k was entirely possible.

You shorted when the dump was already done, expect to go to 39k then it will PROBABLY go sligthly down but it's not going to go under 30k
Shit I don't even know what advice to give you, since you haven't even set up a stop-loss, that's all on you bud

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1641599050619.png (801x724, 706.95K)

never leveraged before, what happens when you go in the negative? Do they send the lawyers on you or something?

Just keep gambling bro lol.

financially fucked
>russians not banning crypto
>covid slowing down at a faster pace
>US VS UKR war threat dismissed
Bitcoin ain't going nowhere preparing for a double leg

Attached: 124235345.png (200x112, 40.79K)

you fuckers are replying to pasta

if it's on binance, they start to liquidate your other positions to recover the losses but past a certain% they close your position, so you lose what you invested and you have to cover your losses with higher fees on your trades.

if you get liquidated your money is all gone and you receive an email saying "Thanks for playing" with nice colorful characters

RIP BOBO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET FUCKED BEARNIGGER

Attached: BoboniggersBTFO.jpg (555x450, 35.92K)

Tpbp

get in early and become a pharaoh, we will live in the top of the pyramid bros!

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID ULTIMATE PYRAMID SCHEME 95% REFLECTIONS WTF LOL.png (739x583, 232.05K)