Its this a bear trap or a bull trap?

its this a bear trap or a bull trap?

Attached: 1582381460588s.jpg (125x100, 2.73K)

yes

sneed

yes

most likely

Crab trap

>bull trap
because this is how the market has been going for 3 months
>dump hard
>baby pump baby pump baby pump
>dump hard
>dump hard
>dump hard
>dump hard
and somehow even after 3 months people are still getting hyped up after the baby pump. that THIS IS THE REVERSAL which makes me think this will continue until morale stops improving, which makes me believe we have to go below the previous low of like 29k or so
but then if we do that, maybe things have a real meltdown and we rocket to 20k
that's when we can have some capitulation and we can finally move on to higher prices

i just don't understand how "dump hard baby pump baby pump baby pump" is still working
people are > about 38k

It's literally just a "rape absolutely everyone who is leveraged" market. That is the only thing driving the price action.

>i just don't understand how "dump hard baby pump baby pump baby pump" is still working
>people are > about 38k
Where are you getting this shit? Sentiment has been in "Extreme Fear" for months.

this too
longs? apply sell pressure and find the point they pop, then use said funds to rebuy increasing your dollar value by 1-2%
shorts? after completing above it helps push the price further, rinse and repeat.
>once the leverage is wiped out we can go higher
WRONG
IT IS THE OPPOSITE
that is when the real fun begins because when there's no leverage, that means degens are unenthused, meaning it is impossible to do the short/long/short/long cycles
THEN THE DUMP BEGINS
THEN THE CAPITULATION BEGINS
THEN THE BEAR MARKET BEGINS
THEN THE WHALES LEVERAGE
AND ALL BEGINS ANEW
i only use reddit sentiment
note,
>Shock and denial
We are here
>Pain and guilt
>Anger and bargaining
>Depression
>The upward turn
>Reconstruction and working through
>Acceptance and hope
no one on leddit is angry, or in pain. they all truly believe it's just another dip. i have yet to see "I sold everything. It's time to touch grass." posts
using the FAG index is unreliable

this is the obvious one for the boys

Attached: 7EB4A22E-1E7C-480D-BA9B-CFAD20A6C5FF.jpg (660x575, 71.28K)

when do we reach dream crushing fear

>because this is how the market has been going for 3 months
Every single redditor and biztard, even normies now talking about bear market and how to short. It’s cleary the bottom signal. You are three months too late for larping as bobo and making money.

Reverse bull trap

>shorts? after completing above it helps push the price further, rinse and repeat.
>even normies now talking about bear market and how to short
you proved my fucking point

Probably this. We'll see pants shitting dumps and face melting pumps between boring as fuck sideways movement, wiping all gambler tier leverage traders off our plane of existence.

>Fucking brainlet still thinks he can predict the world
Tell me you didn't make any money this cycle without telling me

Retard. Short sellers aren't the ones you should be afraid of. The reality is everyone is looking for an exit from bagholders losing faith to longs deep in the red. 80%+ of all bitcoin holders are now underwater

bros what ever trap its, keep buying the dip and stake on good apy gem like Sylo.

stay poor

If i were you, i would get into RIDE before it explodes.

Attached: 1642129769743sq.jpg (241x209, 5.4K)