Pussy

pussy

Attached: WeHPI4Qf.jpg (596x386, 68.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=YQ_xWvX1n9g&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek the NFT hate brigade is the most retarded mutation of social justice warrioring I've ever witnessed. can't believe these cucks

NFTs are pretty retarded though, granted you already have utilitarian crypto from the pre-NFT times and don't need to have any monkey picture risk on your portfolio.
I'm just going to have to assume that most NFT holders started in the post 2020 era.

Everyone will be using NFTs in the future when NFTs are used for real world assets like property, gold, stocks, etc. NFTs right now are a joke, but people who are anti-NFT are going to have a hard time justifying their outrage in the future

They don't need to justify they/their outrage. When that future comes, they'll be continue seething and dialating about environmental impact like they do for everything else these days.

no, you're retarded for not understanding NFT's.

biggest example runescape party hats. item is an NFT.
>WAAAHHHH MAN WHATS THE POINT OF THAT BRAH I CANT THINK TOO GOOD
easy p2p markets, many games thrive on this element alone which is why NFT's are not going anywhere. people just do not understand it and their monkey brain cannot comprehend that not all NFT's are the same as the monkey art.

it's like saying grand art is irrelevant because people sell doodles, or crypto is illegitimate because of dog/scam coins.

uhh... to the moon bros?
I... I think the jig is up...
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=YQ_xWvX1n9g&feature=emb_title [Open]

How do your NFTs do anything that my satoshis can't do?
satoshi is the party hat you retard, NFT is the golden party hat that got released at the RS3 20 year anniversary.

Everyone will be using smart contracts. The NFTs craze is just smart contracts with code to handle transfer while otherwise retaining immutability. They can be way more useful than that when it comes to real world applications instead of just being a scam.

Satoshis are a metric of value, NFT's are metrics of ownership.

The one thing gaymers actually were able to push back on, amazing

Yeah and anyone who owns a tenth of a bitcoin will have more value than someone who owns an NFT image in a decade.
Honestly I see more use in NFT music than NFT pictures because of how music is used and licensed but thats just me.

yeah man you actually get it 100%. NFT's are more-so just E-deeds for things. You will make more money probably flipping utility and asset tokens then buying NFT's. If you were an NFT manufacturer; like a game developer or a music producer you'd probably make more bank than you would flipping tokens but that's mostly for artistic minds.

You're all forgetting the issue that VoiceVerse was just as ready to take a shit on him, and any other voice actor

Attached: 1643404294073.png (485x1012, 252.64K)

Attached: 1643404358514.png (562x1061, 326.61K)

He ran an A/B test on an NFT.

Attached: 1629916174603.jpg (750x920, 127.9K)

Based. Fuck NFTs. They are a fucking cancer to crypto.

I do wonder if there will ever be some kind of side chain for music or image data that is key encrypted and compressed enough to be viable for decentralization. Until the data is entirely onchain and not on centralized servers, I personally do not see a reason want ownership of NFTs.
If an image had its progression from a blank canvas to its final product as a part of its data that would be pretty cool. Not on a single database though.

Not sure why I even care why some faggot checkmark is apologizing on twitter in the gayest possible about NFTs but can I get a QRD?

>NFTs are pretty retarded though

selling your farts to broken men on Twitch is retarded but these anime pfp Twitter denizens love that shit, "yas bae" this "yas bae" that. I don;t understand the hatred. I legitimately wonder A) if they're capable of independent thought and B) what motivates them to do anything but eat shit and breath

>disclaimer NFTs are gay and I own none, raging about them is way gayer

Being famous seems fucking insufferable these days. I’ll stick to being user richfag. Extremely cozy, can do and say what you want