Critique my Portfolio

56 % XMR (Timelocked)
24 % Equity (Down 20% - heavily loaded on Weed, Oil, AMC and Cancer)
10 % Current
5 % Paper fiat
2.5 % Gold
1 % Silver
0.5 % WOW
Income +9%
Minimum Monthly expenses -3%
Maximum Monthly expenses -6%
< inb4 this thread dies with no replies.

Attached: critique_moi.jpg (1400x875, 112.57K)

What's ten percent current

9/11

10% is 10% of my entire net worth.

Obviously... What is current

Current is the balance in my Sichteinlagen (? current account)

Your expenses are low but you should consider a mortgage, assuming you don't have one as you don't have any equity listed.
I'd redistribute your stocks away from the memes, swap drugs and AMC for value ETF's or something for more stability.
Also the amount you're holding in xmr is pretty risky as well.
In English we call it a Checking account

>5 % Paper fiat
>2.5 % Gold
Get out of here retard.

Sight deposit!

In a market downturn I would not be surprised if you lost over half your net worth

Why's it's not just listed as cash fuck ya

>you should consider a mortgage, assuming you don't have one as you don't have any equity listed.
I do not want to take a mortgage right now as I plan to leave this 1984 tier country.
>I'd redistribute your stocks away from the memes, swap drugs and AMC for value ETF's or something for more stability.
Currently I am in deep red, I got a tap on the shoulder that they are using AMC and NAKD to sponge up the M2 liquidity.
I am planning to move into some Cyber, pharma, big data and EV ETFs (the whole Klaus Schwab’s recommendations).
I will enter energy and other ETFs you recommended around spring equinox.
Any further ideas?
>Also the amount you're holding in xmr is pretty risky as well.
Per my judgment, it is the only way out of Weimar, but thank you for the opinion.
Hey, thank you for the over all advices

I am planning to migrate out of this western european shithole, cannot carry gold with me rn.
I know there is a liquidity crunch coming when the Basel bobos come to roost. Whatever paper fiat I save every month will be going directly to my 1. sunny- 2. cloudy- and 3. rainy-day funds.

>Checking account
I will keep it in mind, thank you.

>Why's it's not just listed as cash
Because commercial bank money (numbers in your bank account) is legally not the same as central bank money (paper fiat with pretty pictures).. isnt it?

My floating losses are around 33%

Shameless self bump 1

>Shameless self bump 1

Why do you have so much in XMR??

I find it to be technically sound a f.
Also, as a macrofag and techfag, it is the only boat which can float in QEs of 2024, 26, 31, 32 and the QE-Shoah of 2033 AD.
Privacy is going to be a huge thing in the future and CBDCs cannot provide that.

>>Shameless self bump 1
>2