Any Forums is still buying BSC shitcoins and bagholding 2017 alts when the current meta is clearly NFTs

>Any Forums is still buying BSC shitcoins and bagholding 2017 alts when the current meta is clearly NFTs
holy shit no wonder all the richfags left this shithole.
>muh money laundering
I won't deny that there is some money laundering going on but to write off the ENTIRE space as money laundering is peak midwit. I bet you also thought the dogcoin mania last year was entirely washtrading too right? And yet there you are flipping shitcoins for $10 profit months after the meta has moved on.

Go on youtube and look for NFT alpha channels. Find their twitter account and follow all the accounts they follow. Create several discord accounts and start grinding for whitelists on new projects. Use compass.art/collections/trending to find trending NFT projects and new mints (if you're familiar with the shitcoin scene this is the moonarch equivalent for NFTs).
Glhf user

Attached: laffing frog.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

any opinion on the JPEG'd lending protocol for NFTs shilled by Tetra?

>the meta

Attached: 70F4C909-6C93-4C0F-86D1-04DDD14E3700.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

Why are people buying jpegs for thousands of dollars? If I want the picture I can just screenshot it.

Really hard for me to take NFTs seriously. It's just zoomers drawing shitty art in paint and trying to sell it to other zoomers. Why not just use DeviantArt or some other established art station to sell their work?

well that may be the case however i have zero fucking interest in dealing with jpegs, i thoroughly enjoy playing shitcoins like tazo's in grade school hence why im here on biz instead of twitter. i also dont care much for your tone and attitude, please keep it civil. thanks

t. 105iq

you have to be literally brain damaged to speculate on NFTs

at this point posts like these have to be bait

Midwit niggers spotted

I am not buying an illiquid asset with 0 usecase. Fuck off.

really hard for me to enter nfts user because they are just too illiquid for my liking. At least bsc shitcoin traders can trade their coins for 99.99 percent loss if liquidity is locked.

Yes yes, this picture of an ugly fucking ape is really worth the $2.7 million dollars some retard paid for it; not because NFTs are in a speculative bubble or because they're used for money laundering. Go on guys, buy this chimp and sell it for more if it's so valuable!

Attached: unnamed-6.png (631x631, 72.67K)

you are in the same exact midwit mindset as someone denying crypto as anything worthwhile to invest in because most of it is just worthless shitcoin speculation

but people keep making a fuckload of money for more than a decade now, and those same midwits still crying and seething as if crypto will seize existing next week. there's more than just the silly twitter cartoon apes

Because alot of the big nft drops have a cult of personality behind it, more or less a network that are working in unison to pump each other's shit and bid up price, making it "exclusive" It's cool. But I'm an autistic loner Chad and I'll stay sticking to my nonsense ta charts thank you very much.

you are unironically a month or two late saying this shit OP

Go back to twatter faggot not buying your bags

Attached: 1643577810863.png (1080x1563, 1.35M)

Comparing crypto to the current state of nfts is like comparing god to a gypsi.

Infact I can ensure you that 99% of the big shillers don't even know what an erc-721 is, the absolute state of normizied nfts

how do you find these projects before mint?
like per example this killergf ntf collection that's trending right now

I invested into project that heavily utilizes NFTs, but it has nothing to do with digital art or similar stupid shit.
NFTs have huge potential and people in the future will laugh at how the technology started out as basically a shitty jpegs scam.
Won't tell you what the project is until presale is over.
Cya faggots

there is more to Nfts that you dumb fags don't know about. take for instance the use case a particular Nft offers to the holders and ask your self what is the use case of this screen shot im holding, other own that particular Nft on the blockchain you own is on your mobile device only without it providing you the utility others holding that particular JEPG you saved are earning. Learn about Nfts and take advantage of the space and stop being retarded.

>Why are people buying jpegs for thousands of dollars?
To sell for more, you fucking moron. Literally the same as cryptocurrencies.

this is the most indian post i've ever seen