Failed Uni

Failed Uni.
Basically what happened is in my final year of uni I didn't submit my engineering design project, and from my professors pov it looks like I just disappeared for the last 7 months since June. A couple weeks ago I recieved a 'diploma of higher education' (basically worthless pos) via email.

I'm interning with a fortune 100 company, been there for 6 months and have another 6 months to go. I'm worried I'm eventually gonna be found out or something.

They haven't asked to see my degree certificate or anything like that, I passed all the interviews and tests, reviews have all been good etc. What happens if they offer me a job? Am I fucked?

Is it worth trying to edit my 'diploma' and essentially lie saying I have a degree? I'm aware no company is ever going to verify with the university, the question is if it looks legit obviously.

What can I even do? Reach out to my supervisor from uni and see if its possible to finish the required work to get my degree? Do another full year and pay more kike fees for it?

I got depression meds back in summer when I asked for that extension but I never took them (pic related). Anyone else been in a similar situation?

Attached: wojack.jpg (1200x977, 69.14K)

oy vey tsk tsk goy
you're trying to lie to your company. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

>is it worth trying to edit my 'diploma' and essentially lie saying I have a degree? I'm aware no company is ever going to verify with the university, the question is if it looks legit obviously.
what is a registrar
retard

are you retarded? literally no hr roastie is gonna verify degree certifications with universities if the notes for a candidate say he performed well on the interview and should be given an offer

If you can consistently show up to work on time, demonstrate competency in your job, then who gives a fuck if you have degree or not? You already passed.

Don't fall for the college/uni meme.

i'm worried about when it comes to apply for other jobs, how rigorous they are in checking degree certifications or say for example applying to do a masters

if they want you and you did good work there to demonstrate your abilities then the company won't care about your degree. but they probably will offer you a lower start salary because of this.

you're an idiot
in a fortune100 company all employees go through an automatic background check through a compliance software that includes education
you're most certainly fucked

Some roastie tried this at my company. Lasted about a month before they checked her degree final grade and saw she got a 2:2 instead of the required 2:1.

Go check with your advisor and see if you can finish your degree. You can’t expect to graduate if you don’t submit the work retard.

Just do your job and never mention it it to anyone.
Simple phone call to your university and in 5 minutes it can be exposed.

It's fine user, just double, triple down on it. Declare yourself as a Doctor. You have PhD now. Buy a bunch of business cards with 'Dr. user Anonson' on them. Ask for a raise. You'll be fine

>what can I even do?
Reach out to your supervisor, ask for another chance, actually finish the work. Failing that, yes you suck it up and finish the year. Take your meds this time around. Don't lie about the situation if asked.

No they likely will. Dont fake a degree though. Just try to coast and be a dependable employee for now

Because whenever he does actually apply for another job he'll be found out and the rest of the time he'll have this whole thing hanging over his head wondering every night if tomorrow is going to be the day some roastie got round to her checklist of checking that degree reference when she has a quiet day in the office. Not worth it. Contract your professor, tell them you'll do whatever is necessary to finish the degree even if it takes another year of enrollment. Continue working dont mention anything there on your internship yet.

im in the exact same situation and i just decided to kike out another year to finish it. It feels shit but what am i gonna doo.
If you get the job then its probably not worth it to go back.
Try to get as far as you can lol. There's no point in not trying once you've gotten this far, right? Good luck user! I hope your not depressed anymore and God bless.

Isn't this the plot to Suits?

I’d like to unsubscribe from this blog

>all employees go through an automatic background check through a compliance software that includes education
any sources or more info on this? I assume i was greenlisted for the internship in the first place because i was communicating with hr using my actual university email and could be verified as a student, but the question is how do they check

>they checked her degree final grade and saw she got a 2:2 instead of the required 2:1
as in they asked her to see her degree certificate and she was then caught in a lie because she claimed to have a 2:1? or they checked without her knowing and then exposed her lie?

cause if it was the former, she is a retard for not editing her certificate in paint to show 2:1.
i did something similar to this to edit my nhs covid pass to show i had been double vaxxed in order to fly because my actual nhs app was only still showing the first dose and doesnt update for 8 weeks

>Go check with your advisor and see if you can finish your degree. You can’t expect to graduate if you don’t submit the work retard.
obviously i plan to do this aswell, i just cant afford the fees for another full year if that is the case (9k) since i'm not eligible for student finance anymore

>Simple phone call to your university and in 5 minutes it can be exposed.
yeah this is the worst thing. if you ever give them a reason to investigate you its so easy to be found out

>Declare yourself as a Doctor. You have PhD now. Buy a bunch of business cards with 'Dr. user Anonson'
kek there was actually a case of some retard who had forged medical degree from uni of cambridge, claimed to have treated alan sugar, the queen and other high profile britbong people before being taken to court

sup, did the same, idk either
could potentially get you blacklisted down the line, I'd maybe find someone in company you trust and get along with (a superior not a peer), do consistently good work and eventually poke about the topic to see if the company will fund your 3rd year and/or a masters with foundation
that's my plan, hope it works
idk what else we can do tbf, coming clean likely ends in termination as it'll come down to company insurance and shit like that, ie you lose

haha i wish i was in anything as lucrative as elite corporate law. one of the last few fields in the uk that pays well from an international standpoint

Yeah they often do.