I need some financial advice, is this the place to ask?

are you all financial advisors?

Attached: AB6C8512-DB67-477F-A134-03F6B87228A8.jpg (250x228, 9.02K)

i just got my financial advice phd

Attached: poobis.jpg (1280x1280, 91.91K)

Please explain do me how SPACs work

ok
A SPAC, or special purpose acquisition company, is another name for a "blank check company," meaning an entity with no commercial operations that completes an initial public offering (IPO). After becoming a public company, the SPAC then acquires, or usually merges with, an existing private company, taking it public.

Another question are backstop investors allowed to short the SPAC and does this increase the total float?

Yes you can ask me for financial advice.
Eat shit, SEC.

sure, why not?

Attached: pepe4.jpg (250x243, 7.62K)

Buy my fucking bags faggot.

Attached: 1643551707572.jpg (600x656, 50.44K)

I was just wondering considering they have a legal obligation to fulfill those shares, do you also know the method of how market makers tend to hedge too delta zero on a high IO SPAC for example, would they tend to hedge closer to the expiry or would they do it slowly through a long period of time?

>would they tend to hedge closer to the expiry or would they do it slowly through a long period of time?
yes

Attached: 1643527599781.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

Neat thread

Over time, obviously.

In times like this the only financial advice needed as the market is collapsing is a token that can help us recover all what the market has taken from us. I'll advice you to bag FATOSHI cause that's the only BSC shitcoin i'm holding and reason is because i'm a ETH chain lover. Reason being Fatoshi is the FIRST cross-chain NFT platform with CERTIK Audit report and working on their NFT market place launching soon.
Another important aspect of fatoshi is that holdeers of Fatoshi earn BTC rewards from any buy and sell from the 15 percent transaction tax. my advice right now is Buy fatoshi and sell the BTC rewards when it comes. Get your capital back, plus any upside on fatoshi. Literally free money. or you can keep accumulating BTC from fatoshi until BTC recovers and you decide what to do with your earn BTC from Fatoshi.

buy LINK
thank me later

what in your bag user?

Passed

never come to biz for financial advice NEW fag.

Based user. plus partnership with top 20 coin soon announcing in 30 days time.

Want something of value? ICP

I need something that’s not going to follow this manipulated market

You should go fuck yourself, Stop being a faggot and go to sleep OP

Busd
Usdt
Usdc