Is 25k the bottom or sub 20k?

Attached: HRBT.jpg (1555x903, 145.03K)

This right here is very clearly the bottom. I wish we had lower to go because I still have things to slurp but come on, snap out of it. We always dump on a Monday but today we're crabbing along very consistently. Break out imminent for sure...

Still have the rest of the day and its already a red day...

it's not... futures are green... chinky new years is approaching and that's when we lift off. It really is now or never to grab what you need.

chinky new year was a sell off event in the past 1x years in crypto....

good that chinks are finally banned from crypto, right?

the bottom is in

We need to test 50k first to see if market wants that supercycle. If that fails, then we go below 30k.

China FUD

I’m in your mom

>fomo posting
Sell signal

no matter what happens 2022 is the red year the year you stack sats.

i'd say sub 20k, MtGox dump is coming this year

i wouldn't count on sub $20k anything can happen but i simply won't wait for it. been in the red before it's not the end of the world.

also longest continuous bear trend in bitcoin's history was 1 year pretty much. and it's not impossible that the bear actually started 2021 april and the other top was not in a bull trend but some false breakout b wave bear market shit also spoofed by the m2/m3 supply.

in that case we are in a bear market for 293 days now.

>still waiting for the bottom
Kek

you can't reach an ATH in a bear market

actually b wave bear market rallies are known to make new aths. and like i said the money supply and general inflation could have spoofed it as well. you measure in usd but usd has no constant value.

for example you may think gold is in a bull market... but you wold be mistaken.

Attached: rekt.png (1530x789, 147.35K)

>futures are green
why does it mean it's bullish tradingwise?

i think the bear market started at 8 november, at the ATH. And the dumps we now see, are reactions to the possible hike rate. Not even the consequences of the hike rate, just the reaction to the news. That makes me think we're in for another 2 year bear/crab market

either april 21st or may 12th yeah
second pump was fake

yup the b wave blow off top liquidated a lot of shorts. Just makes the C wave drop even juicer

rate hike* sorry

Easily sub 20k. Lowest realistic bottom is 8k, but might dip lower for a very short time (like for an hour max). 12k as the bottom is likely. 15k-17k is almost guaranteed to happen.

Attached: 1632339840860.png (1466x880, 77.83K)

nah that's too long for bitcoin. 2024 halving will see a ramp up. but 2022 could be a huge crater.

Since they were "banned" on Dec. 31st 2021 we've been in a downward spiral if you haven't noticed

Nov 10th.

bitcoin never made it below the previous ath not even close tho. so you have to consider that we won't see sub $20k as well. buy over time no matter the price dca will beat timing for most in 2022.