Glorious day, frens. The MTV bar is officially open

Glorious day, frens. The MTV bar is officially open.
What can I get you?

Attached: GardensOfParadise.jpg (1199x796, 202.26K)

Tap water

A glass of cum water please. How much do we believe in this? Mainnet is up already and working basically, hackathon in March, but I have 250k, should I add more?

Flint tap water

Nice dubs

Attached: MeowMeowKillMeNow.jpg (640x515, 122.45K)

Thanks!

Thanks, MTV Shawn has blessed me, may he continue to dominate Michelle as he rightly deserves.

very comfy

Attached: CartOfBliss.jpg (1823x1574, 327.36K)

Inorganic shill thread

This whole thread is glowing.
Better sage than sorry.

Attached: 1633415893954 (1).jpg (828x766, 378.39K)

Lol go back to your boat Nguyen, I wont buy your shrimp cocktail nor your shitty fish-token.

Attached: selfieMTVholder.jpg (1500x1102, 468.76K)

Just bought another 70k
Don't mind this guy OP, probably some demi nigger posting from a puddle of piss in the street.

Fuck off Rakesh

Attached: MeowMeowMeow.jpg (711x542, 93.65K)

I'm posting from my house, far away from any shitty ching chong fishing vessels. You can all jerk each other off with hopium, but the real FACTS is that the only "partner" MTV still has is a fish wholesaler. By summer you'll be lucky if you can exchange a million MTVs for a single frozen tilapa.

Attached: proof.png (1274x674, 63.71K)

Yeah umm, Jamal, this is a charity partnership used to promote marketing and create sympathy in potential buyers. It's probably also the reason you had anything to eat the last few days.

Just go sit in the fucking corner Aganju

Attached: MeowCatMeow.jpg (612x408, 62.1K)

Yeah that's one way of looking at it, you weren't scammed you just donated to a charity.
The reason the code has been secret since 2018 is because it's vaporware. It's an ETH fork where the only modified code is hard-coded wallets of Vietnamese state officials and fish-emojis.

Attached: fishware.png (1369x641, 138.13K)

>Yael Tamar
Fucking KEK I was wrong about you all along, Moshe, nice try to jew me out of my money. You guys are so clever with your money..

This place is infested with them now too??

Attached: CatCatMeow.jpg (600x505, 89.69K)

why the fuck this shit disappeared from pancakeswap

Yeah good on you for not limiting yourself to being scammed by jews, but also by gay asian fisherman. Your anus is like the unofficial headquarters of the UN.

Attached: mtvtrannyfishermen.png (1110x437, 183.78K)

What should I do in the MTV bar?

My SOUL lives in the Phantasma Chain space!

Attached: phantasma_metaverse_1.jpg (1600x900, 662.32K)

>implying fags with jizzed hands from rubbing cocks all day could work construction
I mean fuck do I have to spell everything out for you? Just use your fucking head. Transgenders are mainstream right now, just like feminism or "fishing charity". It's just that plain and fucking simple.

Attached: MeowCat.jpg (2117x1191, 494.49K)