/pmg/ - Precious Metals General

Humble Silver Merchant edition

>Why Gold?
[YouTube] Why Precious Metals? Why Now? (embed)
[YouTube] Why Gold Miners? Why Now? (embed)
[YouTube] Top 10 Reasons I Buy Gold & Silver - (FULL VERSION) Mike Maloney (embed)

>Bullion dealers
jmbullion.com/ (US)
goldsilver.be/en/ (BE/EU/UK)
chards.co.uk/ (EU/UK)
more at: pastebin.com/gZfZHtNE (embed)

>Russian/European coins
oldsilver.ru/ (EU/UK/US)

>Constitutional/"junk" silver info
jmbullion.com/ultimate-guide-to-90-silver-coins/
kevinsworkbench.com/junksilverguide/
coinflation.com
coinapps.com/

>Compare
findbullionprices.com/ (US)
eu.compare.pm (EU)
gold.de/aufgeldtabelle/ (DE/EU)
goldprice.eu5.net/ (UK)

>News
kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
[YouTube] Gold Panning Like a Pro (embed)
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
[YouTube] How to Determine Real from Fake Sterling Silver (embed)
[YouTube] Magnet Test on a Real and Fake Engelhard 100oz Silver Bar (embed)
[YouTube] The Ping Test - How to find fake silver coins (embed)
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK (embed)

Previous Thread: (Cross-thread)

Attached: 1641683288358.jpg (1823x1574, 690.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i3S4rl6ehiI
youtu.be/gksenA5Al_A
youtu.be/FI7NnOg2rxo
providentmetals.com/
europeanmint.com/
bullionbypost.com/
pastebin.com/gZfZHtNE
oldsilver.ru/
coinflation.com
coinapps.com/
findbullionprices.com/
eu.compare.pm
gold.de/aufgeldtabelle/
goldprice.eu5.net/
kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user is a retard edition.

Actual previous thread:

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.2K)

Basado last-minute baker fren.

Attached: 1523825985087.jpg (1418x644, 87.35K)

Is silver a scam? Why is it so heavily shilled by dealers, specifically at small retail buyers instead of sophisticated investors? It feels like a completely different scene to gold but they're both shiny rocks. Gold doesn't have reddit boards buying billboard space and putting stickers everywhere trying to drag in new buyers.

My one beef with SETF is that the protocols of zion specifically mention "(especially gold)" when talking about one of their goals being obtaining all wealth. There's so much attention forced onto silver from Any Forums and reddit and it raises a red flag in my highly paranoid book. I'd considered that the price could be being kept so artificially cheap to make it look like an attractive buy with a possibility of mooning to distract from gold. My research and reasoning isn't complete on this though so I'm going to continue aiming to stack both, but something smells off to me. There's also the classic tactic of glowies creating a movement with their actual intended goal and the goal of the group, and then persecuting it themselves to give it an air of legitimacy. Nothing says grassroots like a glowie undercover in a group being publicly beaten and arrested by his own squadmates to boost the groups trust of him. I guess the same could work for a movement.

>t. maximum schizo

Attached: 1621199798319.jpg (1024x1024, 187.4K)

quick question, how long can I recycle my stack photos?
can't be assed to take them out of hiding every time

Attached: IMG_20220125_093124.jpg (4160x2340, 921.7K)

>tfw still too lazy to take a full stack pic

Attached: 1635711168751.jpg (640x701, 67.11K)

It has guys like Peter Schiff shilling it.

kek fucking twitter boomers

Attached: 1641107904599.png (1196x1068, 570.67K)

>can't be assed to take them out of hiding every time
You mean that you lost in a boating incident?

just bought 30oz if nothing else I'll give it to my kids when they turn 25 or buy gas to get them the fuck out of dodge if shit goes bad

kek, Bukele really is retarded.

You're going to need a lot of gas to get out of dodge if shit in the US goes bad kek. Whole reason I'm mostly in crypto instead of ~75% in metal currently is because I need some face melting x1000 shit for me to have enough to feel properly safe. Elites have nuclear bunkers built under mountains with air hatches miles away behind other mountains so nobody can clog them if they do find the bunkers. They know something is coming. I have people looking for decent priced farmland in literally who countries, I'm outta here the second I can, I don't mind living off grid for a few years while 1917 round two cools off. My main concern is unvaxxed and refuse to take a covid test on moral principle, so it's going to be a pain in the ass getting out with all my rocks without some form of impediment.

Attached: 1634322751926.png (1894x1156, 328.84K)

it smells, but jews also feed off precisely this paranoia. worst case they'll just pretend $20 is fine forever because the people won't do shit anymore due to being called glowies.
man, I wish I had a boat.

Attached: IMG_20220108_195348.jpg (4160x2340, 818.15K)

HALT
Post your Aputannia, WAGMI, or HoloCoin and you may enter. Don’t have any? Get lost. The reddit and boomer stacker clubs are down the hall.

Attached: 99A72FAB-A887-4D8D-B365-100B3FDCBCF5.jpg (828x1110, 137.92K)

who the fuck would ever buy into this eternal crab market
>just hold 20 years for a 2x from here bros!!!

It's all good baby, Christ is King.

People who already made decent money elsewhere and want to put it somewhere that isn't going to hyperinflate or drop 60% in value whenever Elon Musk tweets.

Attached: 1628398290595.jpg (593x965, 90.61K)

silver is silver you fucking shill

Attached: 1641523205743.png (662x602, 369.62K)

What do you think about this?

Attached: electronica-circuit basculant astabil mut.webm (1920x1080, 539.65K)

"sophisticated" investors use manipulated markets

also op ur copypasta is broken.
There are no links in the >why gold section

Good morning. Thank you for keeping the riff-raff out

Attached: 105FA639-F585-4F13-8A62-CB5518A38A7A.jpg (3762x1503, 1.94M)

every single FUD post against silver is from posters with no stack or a larp stack

let that sink in

>Why Gold?
youtu.be/i3S4rl6ehiI
youtu.be/gksenA5Al_A
youtu.be/FI7NnOg2rxo

>Bullion dealers
providentmetals.com/ (US)
europeanmint.com/ (EE/EU)
bullionbypost.com/ (US/UK/EU)
more at: pastebin.com/gZfZHtNE

>Russian/European coins
oldsilver.ru/ (EU/UK/US)

>Constitutional/"junk" silver info
coinflation.com
coinapps.com/

>Compare
findbullionprices.com/ (US)
eu.compare.pm (EU)
gold.de/aufgeldtabelle/ (DE/EU)
goldprice.eu5.net/ (UK)

>News
kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

How do I sell lots of gold coins without getting screwed?

My mom's dad died and left her $50k of gold coins. She would rather have the cash but has no clue what to do with them.

Attached: 1631415957346.jpg (240x240, 8.77K)

first time, I'll pay more attention next time

Attached: 1641175350389.png (1376x1024, 579.44K)

i think its fuckin stupid

>She would rather have the cash
What the flying fuck? Does she need it right now? Or?

Attached: fredgraph.png (1168x450, 45.78K)

Attached: 1636768325003.png (321x576, 170.21K)

Well she has to pay bills with cash user, not gold coins.

Also I am not a precious metal enthusiast and neither is she. I would have her invest most of the cash into stocks which historically perform much better than gold. Sorry to burst your bubble.

if they are collectible coins and numismatic valued you will get screwed probably

if its just the gold (bullion) you are selling for than any coin dealer should give you at least spot for the gold. if they wont agree to spot for the entire pile move on

but your mom is dumb for selling that unless she needs money for medical issues or something, but rather "just have the cash", means she will probably spend it on vapid shit

why?
no worries,just brought it up to you

more fud posts

these faggots have been raiding PMG for a while now, maybe PMG needs to bleed our gospel into EVERY GOD DAMNED CRYPTI SHILLING MOTHER FUCKERS BOARD ON BIZ

the shill fucks use to only go after the setf threads but not no more

>I would have her invest most of the cash into stocks which historically perform much better than gold.
Speak for yourself, most people here have diversified assets, if you sell ALL of your gold you and your mother are dumb as a fucking brick and NGMI

lol your mom can’t afford to pay her bills without selling family heirlooms. no wonder she’s single with a retarded son

>these faggots have been raiding PMG for a while now, maybe PMG needs to bleed our gospel into EVERY GOD DAMNED CRYPTI SHILLING MOTHER FUCKERS BOARD ON BIZ

You won't reach anyone on Any Forums except boomers kek, boomer facebook comments read the same as some of the posts I see here.

Attached: 1620533745401.jpg (1170x2532, 628.96K)

If you stupid faggots would just help me then I would be able to sell the coins to somebody like you who wants them more.

Telling people to buy and hold forever is retarded because the sole purpose of making financial gains is to eventually use that money to buy other shit. This means you have to sell gold eventually, so why the fuck are you shitting on me for wanting to sell?

your grandpa should have sold and paid to abort your whore of a mother you filthy jewrat

send all of the gold coins to these coordinates: 44.192008,28.604478
I will send you all the copper wiring i have stolen in the past 3 days

>If you stupid faggots
>Sorry to burst your bubble.
>would have her invest most of the cash into stocks which historically perform much better than gold. (nobody asked)

Get fucked, you are arguing in bad faith/trolling, you will not get an answer

Attached: 1640556073922.jpg (2560x1284, 930.29K)

A lot of people here get mad at the idea of selling because they're stacking with the explicit purpose of depriving the banks' vaults of as much silver as possible to trigger a supply shock and expose manipulation of silver prices via paper silver, so anybody selling metals back to dealers / vaults is acting against their interests.

If you're planning to invest some of what she sells it for (which would be highly advisable), then shop around and don't accept less than spot. If it's only to pay the bills or because she wants cash, tell her to give you a number for how much she needs for bills and reason with her about keeping some of the gold / selling a little for other investments. I do recall seeing basically the same comment a few threads ago, but you may not have found an answer, doesn't mean it's a troll for certain.

Attached: 1625292484238.png (1272x141, 12.19K)

So your mom was literally drowning in debt, unable to make ends meet, until her dad died correct? Mob was mere hours away from breaking her thumbs? Well you seem dead set on selling anyways tell her to get an NFT of a cute Lion or trade it for Liras

>tell her to get an NFT of a cute Lion or trade it for Liras

Attached: 1619535402851.jpg (540x509, 59.39K)