$ENS - what say you user?

$ENS - what say you user?

Just realized I got a bag worth from their airdrop, what do?

Attached: ens-pajeet.png (966x640, 176.57K)

reply u basterds

Ens follows the market, so don't expect a pump until daddy btc does it first

so HODL and chill ig

This shit pumped for no reason the last 4 days
I’m talking about an unjustified 25% pump
So yeah nigger hold, big things are coming
I think governance are discussing distributing part of domain sale revenue to ENS holders

Attached: 0E855D28-D8F1-4F31-B52F-341C9AFFA87C.jpg (900x900, 60.18K)

thanks basterd, easiest airdrop of my life. when you delegate your voting rights, and then claim it goes to your wallet yeah?

1 time gas fee? pls help bast3rd

>I think governance are discussing distributing part of domain sale revenue to ENS holders
what, no way

I think they can't legally do that, True names ltd is a non profit organization, rewards = security

starwarsmeme.jpg

Why not kek?
It’s a DAO
Someone posted a link to the forum discussion about it on the discord

fr fr pic related deadass

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID ULTIMATE PYRAMID SCHEME 95% REFLECTIONS WTF LOL.png (872x687, 288.46K)

>delegate your voting rights
You still haven’t claimed right, just delegate to anyone or yourself, but yeah you get the ENS after claiming

their name service is expensive as fuck, how do people other than whales pay these fees?

ok basterd, i'm an autist, so delegate to anyone, press claim, pay the fee via wallet and have the X ENS tokens on my wallet.

Plsconfirmbasterd.mp3

Its a really bad investment that is purposefully being made cheaper and less valuable as far as the token goes by their own team. I’m not fudding, just read their own forum where the delegates and the core team very clearly express that not only will they not try to make the token appreciate, they will actively try to make it more affordable to it is more affordable for everyone to buy and vote with it.

Your only investment thesis would be:
1. Memetic value because .eth is now a cultural phenomenon
2. Hope that the token price will trend toward total treasury value/total token amount because formally the treasury is under token voters’ power and someone could vote themselves to own it. This, however, is often met with “this would be a 51% attack and will get rejected and forked out into a new contract by the voted multi-sig. treasury for fundings and grants only.”

Honestly it looks pretty bleak, and your best shot is #1, which could work but it’s more likely that actual .eth names would get more valuable rather than the ENS token.

Enjoy. I sold my airdrop bags.

Interesting, thanks basterd.

Where did you sell your ENS domain? On Opensea? Rarible?

REALLY don't see the value in this.
If it was ICP and they were selling actual domain names.
But what? You just pay people ETH with words now?
Who pays in ETH?
Why would you even do this?

No, I kept my address because I use it. I sold my tokens
This isn’t just words or names. This is so you can send money to address.eth instead of typing 0xwhdvehdj…. every time. You can also transfer it between wallets if you get a new one.

Have you got any exp with selling on Rarible? Got a question that I can't seem to answer.

>51% attack
sounds dumb lol
I mean, if someone can straight up buy the ENS required to pull this off, does it, and the team doesn’t oblige, they’ll never survive the subsequent shitstorm

I read the forum occasionally, and you are right in that they treat “ENS is not a currency” and shit, but I think majority will follow the money, especially if it doesn’t harm the ecosystem, how do you want to keep voters interested without rewarding them

No sorry, user. Good luck.
It’s absolutely retarded, isn’t it? I know it sounds wild because the project is so successful, but just look at all of the defi tokens. The top 5 defi projects hoard hundreds of millions in annnual revenue. The token price for all of them plummeted in both ETH and $ price. Gov tokens incentives are not figured out yet.
I do expect that once it is figured out, many tokens will undergo a migration to a new erc20 so that the balances carry over (like what aave did a few years back), but you’ll have plenty of time to buy it then. For now, the price is gonna trend downwards.

Np thanks anyway mate. Will hold the bag as I didn't realise I was eligible for this airdrop, so no point selling now I guess.

>instead of typing 0xwhdvehdj
What is copy/paste?
Also, if I send money it will be XRP.
And if I send an ecosystem token and pretend it's money I'd use ALGO.
lmao at this thing that is slow and has massive fees trying to be money.

I mean...
>inb4 l2 tx pooling
Yea, let's do that instead of just sending something that is fast and cheap to start.

i unironically have the funniest domain conceivable and you fuckers can't prove me wrong. my domain is pure comedic genius and should be sold for millions. best combination of the three letters possible

Attached: fuckers.jpg (506x503, 13.16K)

You’re a fucking retard and will stay forever poor.

the whole point is to not copy/paste. by adding a special character that doesn't exist on the keyboard, you're being more retarded than this service

I'm rich and drinking coffee before going to run my 20 employee ecommerce business.
No one is sending "money" to a fag address.
Cope.

You can't even respond to my points.
I have contacts in importing and we are planning on using XRP because it is actually helpful and fast and cuts our costs.

you make a fair point, however a more slick and funny looking domain still cannot be fathomed

lets see yours