What if Pol is right and the Vax causes mass die off over the next few years...

What if Pol is right and the Vax causes mass die off over the next few years. What are financial implications and what are your startegys?

bitchute.com/video/2vhqNyVRe4PZ/

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-112539_Chrome.jpg (1080x1530, 230.08K)

Imagine the prices

Then I’d be very comfortable

Attached: B421BD7C-DB90-4180-BC02-DC134468C2D5.jpg (501x501, 38.38K)

>What if Pol is right and the Vax causes mass die off over the next few years. What are financial implications and what are your startegys?

Attached: chud267.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

They want global population at 10% of current amount
Vax die off won’t be enough
Probably more wars coming too

I'm not sure it'd be worth being one of the survivors if the worlds governments really approved a mass culling.

Go back, fag
Biz is antivax

Would they actually go down, since there would be enough resources for everyone or would the kike reptiloids still make goys work, by artificially manipulating the prices?

10 billion doses have been given worldwide. so if those people die there would be no economy, it would be an apocalypse.
meds. who will fight in those wars if 7 billion people die? who will be "their" wagie slaves?

>pharma kike going full retard

Attached: 1639328687361.jpg (902x1316, 201.62K)

It’s the way the world has always worked
What do you think wars are over?
Vaccines have never been effective
The science behind them is full of holes
It’s designed to weaken your immune system so you need more pharmaceuticals
Medicine doesn’t make money off of healthy people

There will not be a mass die off like these people are expecting. It will be just death from a thousand cuts so you will have a hard time pinning it on a single thing. Immune system damage, spike protein damage, carbide damage, female sterilization. All the deaths will be reported as Covid deaths rather than vaccine deaths and the machine wont miss a beat.

>who will fight in those wars if 7 billion people die? who will be "their" wagie slaves?
Amazon robots
The wars are to reduce the population to 500 million to 1 billion
If they can kill 90% with the jab they don’t need war
You act like every dose will kill someone
Many will survive
You’ve been living under a rock?

unfortunately there won't be mass die offs.
instead, there will be mass subacute autoimmune issues that cause people to have intermittent, hard to properly diagnose problems like hashimoto's thyroiditis, brainfog, suddem food sensitivities, mini strokes, pre-diabetes, inexplicable tendonitis, asthma, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, arthritis, abnormal excercise intolerance, etc.
you can profit by investing in supplement companies or by becoming a functional medicine doctor.

Not Any Forums related

>2 more years

>Imagine kike reptilians dont slaving.....

Not for the same reasons as Any Forums
I have nothing but extreme bloodlust for statists and the state, death is a mercy for them

This guy is fucking insane.

He was shilling OMG saying $2000 each, due to cosmic vibrations or some shit.

His fans are dumber than dogshit

Attached: gagagagagaga.jpg (927x551, 65.36K)

Imagine

>Pol is right, mostly
>Instead of Vaxxers dying, they're all put on varying degrees of disability and receive "free" treatment for the rest of their lives
>Vaxxers will feel entitled to it because they were obedient and did their civic duty getting the jabs
>"You anti-vaxxers need to pay for my treatment! I have the moral highground, I made the biggest sacrifice for this country to end COVID and you're just reaping the rewards of it!"

Be prepared for it.

Any Forums is wrong, as always.
the antivax conspiracy was created to eliminate retards from the gene pool and deny those that survive access to positions of power through a very simple litmus test. if you're antivax and haven't caught on yet, you're the exact kind of retard that is supposed to get filtered out.