Just got a message from the place i applied to on indeed

just got a message from the place i applied to on indeed

Attached: 890A8C59-B6E4-4669-971D-B2ED1DE724F6.jpg (1170x2418, 720.45K)

did you get an interview date, or was this the first contact?

looks like they don't value their time
if they write such a long response

can't have many applicants either
can't respond to multiple people like this

>Soooo
This was typed by a woman so based
>gets custom reply
This means you just fucked with a 99$ market cap store, so you’re utterly autistic
Waste globohomo corp times, not your local IT fixing shop you lazy neet

They could have been more formal about it, even if you did stood them up

Wall of cope

boohoo i’m real heartbroken , i’ll never treat a business like this again :(

tell them to "cope and sneed"

edgy faggot teenager

Businesses aren’t entitled to employees. I’m not required to tell someone why I couldn’t make it to an appointment.

Cope some more, boomer.

Hi user,

We are disappointed you could not make it in for the interview and will not be considering your application further.

Best of luck in your job search,
HR Roastie

>I'm not required to return my shopping cart, so I won't!
there's a word for your kind

Attached: 1529796108677.jpg (1023x761, 390.12K)

>Sooooo
roastie hands typed this

Child, reality will kick in hard sooner or later. And when your only option left is working at burger king, youll be on your knees begging this "computer warehouse" for forgiveness.

kek

Congratulations on your promotion to customer. Post a screenshot of their response on Google reviews lmao. If I saw a place that treated employees like that, I just wouldn't shop there. Conga

I don’t live in a rural area like you. There’s more jobs here than people, I am taking full advantage of my options. These businesses are competing to acquire employees.

Not my problem

she went overboard on the cope but you acted like a nigger for not telling them you weren't gonna go. it's the height of bad manners.
you didn't need to explain why, but it's polite to tell them you aren't coming

i retract my earlier statement about you being an edgy teenage faggot.
you are indeed a nigger.

You just gave me an idea lmao

Nice projection retard. I have a well paying white collar job in a city. I know how to play the game, you apparently dont, no wonder you are seething.

What is it with you city people openly living like parasites never thinking about anyone else's wellbeing? Why not care, have empathy occasionally? If 10 seconds of effort from you could save someone else 3 hours, why the fuck wouldn't you do that? Psychopathy? Insect brain?

everyone’s out for their best interest

no sense of community in america

>The fat smelly neet thinks this is a victory of some kind
You are part of the problem and will be lined up the wall with the rest when the time comes

i saw this post on reddit

> Businesses aren’t entitled to employees. I’m not required to tell someone why I couldn’t make it to an appointment.

True. Doesn't make you less of a jackass, nor the other person as "acting entitled", but true. On the same vein of irrelevance, you're not owed a living, on a philosophical basis, regardless of having one guaranteed.

She may be coping by looking at the silver lining, that her thrash took itself out, but she's also not wrong on any count.

>computer technician
Do normie people still even fix computers or is the job basically restoring windows installs?

A sense of community, or duty, is what (((they))) cultivate in you to abuse you. It is exploiting your clan-based instinct where that sense was built on reciprocity.

Stop romanticizing cuckholdry.

this was a woman

was this written by a woman? jesus christ

Disgusting behaviour. Back in my day doing this would get you blacklisted in the entire industry.

lmao link this faggot's indeed page
i'm gonna apply to him with 20 different template resumes and waste his entire day

this but also tell them to feed and seethe

also reply to the email with nicocado asshole