AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SORRY MY LORD IT BURNS MY LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WILLINGLY PROMOTING DOG...

>AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SORRY MY LORD IT BURNS MY LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WILLINGLY PROMOTING DOG SHITCOINS AND PONZIS TO DUMP ON RANDOM ANONS BUYING AFTER ME WAS BAD I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY FAMILY SAFE PLEASE FORGIVE ME I REGRET BEING A SLAVE TO GREED PLEASE STOP IT AAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: your future.jpg (696x464, 110.77K)

Jesus would totally sold the top.

LMAO saved

Attached: 1637580437948.jpg (253x238, 21.36K)

fucking kek

Actually redpilled.
Those who pursue money instead of salvation will not see either money nor salvation.

>humans are afraid of pain
>oooooh you'd better sell your sin or you'll be in super-giga-ultra-mega-hyper pain check the soul charts, here's my salvation TA
Priests were the first bobos.

>creates flawed creatures aka humans
>wtf why are humans flawed, you go to hell now

poor minded christfag cope. keep telling this to yourself. don't question the system.

Based and biblepilled

Attached: DEC81085-5C41-46E4-BBD5-06296B9DEACE.jpg (499x615, 41.88K)

Technically if you're a christian living in a western country you're being greedy because you're not sharing your individual wealth which could easily help hundreds of 3rd worlders, but you're wanting to live in a upper-middle class neighborhood with a good school and you want status in life, so you're technically being greedy, even if youre not a cryptobro- you could be the most normie person and still be greedy.

Like veganism all of this is cope, and based upon the individuals personal ability to reduce their comfort level.

You might not think you're greedy, but if you're living in first world country, and you're not living in a tent, and not donating all of your money from your 1st world high paying job to 3rd worlders, than you are being greedy.

That, and also, the concept of the seven deadly sins comes from Aristotle who listed seven personality traits which are virtues in moderation, but vices in excess of deficiency, e.g. bravery being the virtue, but the deficiency of cowardice and the excess of wrath both being vices. Greed is hardly mentioned in the Bible as a major sin, except twice by Jesus and once by Paul, in passing.

Fuck off kike. Don’t act like you know shit about Christianity you nigger kike faggot. God not only wants me to be rich, he would reward me in heaven if I strangled the life out of your blasphemous throat.

Just like how Jesus talked with Pilate.

You're a crypto-jew

what has always astonished me is the greed

the greed of people who have so much and still want to extort more, still will defend even a penny to the death. Surely they must know that they are hooked on as bad a drug as the meth junkies on the street

> Surely they must know that they are hooked on as bad a drug as the meth junkies on the street
Look at any boomer and tell me what those people likely know.

and this is equally astonishing
Matthew 7:21-23

>Yes goym only the chosen people are allowed to steal from the goym cattle.

Attached: 1634907808139.png (2000x1144, 753.45K)

deep down they still know
it is impossible to live in absolute ignorance, or indeed you could try to be ignorant of you unhappiness
but you cannot.

Reminder a camel will sooner pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man will go to heaven so christcucks should leave this board asap. We're discussing how to get rich here.
Bye now.

Stay poor

>book says if you follow the teachings of Christ you are one of the chosen people
>still identify with the non-chosen
ngmi with that attitude

The eye of a needle is a type of mountain terrain that is narrow and difficult to pass through. He doesn’t mean the eye of a needlepoint you pilpul kike.

meh