Couldn‘t lift for 10 days because I caught Omicron

>couldn‘t lift for 10 days because I caught Omicron
>immediately lose gains, can‘t lift the same weights as before
What‘s even the point of lifting honestly. This shit is even more of a pointless grind than wageslaving

Attached: BADEC5AA-4648-4C71-94A4-C9B1CCA8F131.jpg (225x225, 6.28K)

wrong board faggot
also
>not
>your
>blog

it comes back quicker because you did it before.

>be gym cuck
>literally {pay} to work

Attached: 0oh62jyzl5g61.jpg (1242x1202, 239.17K)

>goes to the gym
>doesn't know theres a thing called muscle memory
lift and eat brah

This
>pay the the fitness jew for the privilege of being able to carry around heavy things in a room full of sweaty guys
The Egyptians had to enslave people to force them to do this lmfao

>thinking you lose any muscle in 10 days
You only lost some neural adaption, which is essentially meaningless unless you have a powerlifting meet coming up. Building muscle occurs over many months or actually years. You think lifitng 10% less weight for a few weeks is going to be detrimental to your progress?

>Just make your own gym
Of course, if you're that rich

Attached: dd399qd-3ea6a557-8f47-4d51-b171-ca4b640c319c.gif (800x450, 3.52M)

I hurt my shoulder muscles in less than 2 months of mostly chest press and have to stop for 2 weeks or more. feels idiotic but otherwise did put a little muscle on thanks to supplements

the majority of the guys that spend ages in the gym just end up doing chin ups, sit ups and free weights. all of which is free / or very cheap

Fatty cope
Also the story of slaves building the pyramids is fake

a rack, bar and 400 lb of weights is like 1000bucks and well worth it

yes the stones were actually lifted thru the air by melaninic telepathy sun magic

May be do something like turn free pallets into hipster furniture and sell it. All using hand tools. Cheap and good exercise while making money.

It was just workers, dumbass

Alternatively, help people move furniture for money, and/or shovel snow.

Bench press is a very difficult and injury-prone exercise due to internal rotation of the shoulder combined with your scapulae being trapped on the bench. Look up reverse grip bench. I started doing that and I haven't had a single problem since.

post physique

Just run or ride a bike, its more healthy and enjoyable. I did manage to almost go to 100kg OHP at 90kg bw so I am not some dyel either. Lifting weights is good but dont overdo it, just build and maintain some solid mass, your heart and lungs are more important.

Your suppose to pull your shoulders back and have a slight arch to reduce stress on the shoulders.

Personally I like OHP + incline DB bench for max gains. Barbell bench is for powershitters

>benches lmao1pl8
gtfoh

>out for 10 days because of a cold
You were never gonna make it anyways

How many burgers have you thrown down your gullet today you fat fuck?

Go back to Any Forums with all the other DYELs faggot
t. 425 bench