I'm quitting crypto. It's bearish 93% of the time so what's the fucking point

I'm quitting crypto. It's bearish 93% of the time so what's the fucking point

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (6).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

And you thought we care so you'd let us know by making a new thread? Great.

>I'm quitting crypto

How do you quit something that isn't an activity in the first place?

You can setup automatic investments, no need to pay attention

I’ve just bought various crypto 5 days ago and now it’s like 5% down across the board? Did I get memed?

>what's the fucking point
Best gains of any asset class
Go buy stonks and get rich in 5x the time or stay poor
If you can’t make it in crypto after 4 years
You’re stupid

Yes....capitulate....

if that were true then all the dips i bought would put me ahead. it's worse than bearish. it's crabbish. shit just stays sideways. if doesn't matter how many small dips i buy if the motherfucker doesn't move up hardly at all

Did you buy with a short term timeframe?
Most invest in crypto with long term goals
Volatility isn’t new to this space but over time crypto goes up
Doubt is natural but if you’re afraid, you need to do more research
Don’t invest in things you don’t understand

every market spends most of the time in a range. learn how to trade

Thanks for the serious reply. I was mostly joking, lol. I’m looking long term so I don’t mind. I put a fair chunk of change (for me) into BTC and ETH. I figure they can only go up from here. Feels like to many people are invested for it to crash bigly. I put less in Link. And much less in XRP and Curve. Just on the off chance they moon. I can hold these pretty much indefinitely. Did I fuck up?

yeah, expect to not be back in profit anytime soon, if ever.

It also doesn't matter what a project does. There is no fundamental in crypto that makes these coins go up anymore

Ok? And..??
Why make the thread? Why would you shit up the board with a useless frogpost like this? Do you think anons on Any Forums care about you?
If you wanna quit, just quit and stop shitting up the board.
Go back Any Forums or whatever fucking board you came from

I was asking question faggot.
>What's the fucking point

make tiny $100 profits between 38 and 37k?

Get your real estate license and get into that business. It's fucking booming right now, and there's so many opportunities to make money in so many different ways. I make 3 grand a month just simply cold calling rentals I find on craigslist and then charging 50% of the first month's rent in exchange for a tenant, and then all I do is relist the same listing but with some added flare on high end websites like Zillow and rent/apartments.com and connect tenant to landlord.

Best part is that a lot of landlords also have other properties, so if they like you they'll call you if they ever want to sell, AND the tenants you find them will call you if they ever want to buy.

It's one of those businesses that starts out really fucking slow, but then word of mouth spreads like wildfire and before you know it you actually have to sell leads to other realtors because the volume of prospectors is just way too high. I honestly don't know why more people don't get into this.

yeah, it's the salty milk and coins flavor of the week kinda thing now. it goes up less than 10% then dips back down to -4.38%. like when everybody thought ATOM had interesting fundamentals then it dumped just like XTZ and MANA will eventually do. it's all so tiresome at this point

the point is the 7%
fud rejected, still aping into precog.finance big time

Attached: pc.jpg (224x225, 4.04K)

Instead of quitting just buy a few hundred (or thousand, whatever your budget is) of 2 or 3 cryptos and just long hold for a year or so.

>Did I fuck up?
>XRP
Just on that one
You’re gonna make it if you stay with it

peaked at 160k before the May crash last year and its been nothing but downhill for me since then currently at like 10k portfolio value. I have 3 coins Im holding with a few grand in each and down over 50% on all of em except one. All are coins Im confident in long term but the long term just never seems to come. Market just gets worse and worse.

Use your steaks to fund bots to shill shitcoins and make 1 billion dollars USD per day

I used to do this. I started with only 160k went up to 76 mil and cashed out at 42 bil. Shit was cash.