/mine/

What are you fags mining?
Me? ETH and XMR with my RTX 3060

Attached: rig.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

>XMR
isn't that CPU only? Or do you swap ETH for it on withdrawal?

XMR on AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
ETH on the same computer but with RTX 3060

i mine xmr with my shitty pc. i mine on moneroocean and also use gpu to mine eth there which gets exchanged to xmr. makes sense to mine when eth is high in value.

I mine HNT with 3 miners but the takings have been shit lately.

Will you sell your GPUs before the merge? Used GPU prices will plummet since there are no other profitable GPU chains.

this shit is ~ $25k

what a waste.

What is even the ROI on a setup like that

twice the hash rate for ten times the cost

>mining in 2020+2

Attached: 1641876456837.jpg (250x237, 7.38K)

I dont know shit about mining but I have a laptop with AMD Ryzen 9 with RTX 3060. Can I use my laptop like normal while I mine or is it just going to go thermonuclear all the time

Truebit

surprisingly, quite poor. You'll break even but it'll be on the order of 1.5 to 2 years because depending on price action and / or taxes, you'll get fucked frequently along the way.

yes

Don't mine with a laptop, the effect on durability is many times more than the profit you make. 3060 makes around $25 a month electricity costs not included. After electricity it's more like $10 and a burnt laptop after some time.

*Without a modified bios, with hacked bios it's around double. Still not worth at all.

ETH miming has less than 5 months left, not going to hit ROI

3060 gets 48 MH/s which is double your profits, although it was over $4/day until November and $6/day a year ago when they came out.

Been selling a few each week. Don't be the person holding the pickaxes after the gold rush ends. Profits are the lowest they've been in a year. It was 4x more profitable this time last year.

I dont pay for electricity so it wouldnt matter. But yeah this thing is brand new so fuck that, I make $10 a day off of less than $2k in a LP on Osmosis anyways so I think Im fine.

>don't pay for electricity
ironically enough, that actually makes mining with a 3060 even less useful because one of the only other features of them is lower power usage