What's up Anons

What's up Anons
I'm from Croatia and I'm getting my Masters in Business Economics degree next year. I was wondering what kind of money I could expect in Switzerland if I get a few years of work experience first and learn the Swiss language. I read different kind of info on the web. One says you need at least 5000 franks per month for a comfortable life, while according to numbeo this would be enough to buy an alartment with mortgage and still live ok. Some say Switzerland is great for expats, while others say it sucks, lmao. I would learn the language first as I said and I look white, so... is that enough to blend in? Lol. Anyway, any sort of real info would be very much appreciated.

Attached: 512px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png (512x512, 391)

Fuck off we’re full.

>I would learn the language first
No, you won't. Trust me.
Want me to go into detail?

I already know some german (the german german that is). I know the Swiss is very different, but I have the basis. My approach would be to find the top 5000 words, learn them and learn the grammar. It would probably take a few years, but it's entirely manageble. Why not?

they're full of niggers, pay is high but cost of living is fucking unreal so expensive. Stay in Croatia, try to land a remote job with a Swiss company so you have the best of both.

The cost of living in Croatia is about the same as in Germany, rent excluded. I would find a remote job, but my profession doesn't really work that way. I can work in sales, marketing, business development etc. All these require physical presence... theoretically I could also switch to IT, but I prefer working in the office.
Also, I know the prices are high, but if I get a good paycheck, I don't really mind. Especially if I can pay off a 700-800k euro apartment in 30 years. That's a good investment!

It is true that I'm not the biggest fan of... ehem, subsaharan residents lmao
I guess the law system is better than in U.S. or France, so they don't do as much shit there hahah

>Why not?
Several reasons.
1) Every region has a distinct dialect. While the city people understand each other well, you can't really learn the typical dialects in the cities, because the demographic is blended. Some dialects are hardly mutually understandable even to us. This way, learning one specific dialect just by talking to people will get you nowhere.
2) The Swiss hate everyone from outside. Outside means the next city, village, region or country. You don't notice this as a tourist. They don't want you to learn their dialects and will tell you to stop doing so.
3) There are professional courses for the dialects, but it will be noticeable that you don't speak the dialect naturally and people will start talking in standard german to you so you have no chance to practice in everyday life.
Need more?

>at least 5000 franks per month
It would be a challenge to earn less than that here working full time, especially if you have a degree.
If you want to save on living expenses, live near the border to germany or france and buy shit there, because normal everyday items already cost a fortune in switzerland

>live near the border to germany or france and buy shit there
Just like all the middle and lower class fags who go there just to complain about how shitty the quality is, while the produce is exactly the same as in Switzerland.
The most schizophrenic way of life.

I understand that. We have some weird dialects in Croatia too, and the Irish and Scots speak different from the English. I would probably live in a city like Bern tho. My assumption is that the urban population in any developed country is more open minded and stuff. I can learn enough to find a job in Bern and make a few friends, right?

Get a flat close to the border of switzerland. Choose between in italy, france, austria or germany.

you're young and raised to think you need to be present for thise jobs -you don't. And the jobs you describe are fairly low-tier, typical wage cage.
You won't buy an apartment on your salary. Swissanon said they're full, they are. All of Europe has an incredible housing shortage and no balkan nigger is going to walk in and buy an apartment. It will all be sucked up by excruciating rent and you'll be stuck like the rest.
But of course you're going to do it. It only works if you live like a poor nigger and buy a house back in a small village in east Croatia. But you won't because you're yoong and want to feel you have made it.
Stay in your country. Find a Swiss company like construction (your airport shops is run by a Swiss company I think) or engineering, and do it like that. Your salary will be higher than average, you will visit and learn the culture and language that way and become valuable for other DACH countries. That way when you do move it will be on your terms.

Of course you can try. Just this much:
In 32 years I have met exactly ONE (1) person from outside that speaks a Swiss dialect flawlessly.

Bern like the other cities are mind numbingly expensive. Take a easy jet and visit and go into a supermarket and a McDonalds.

Thanks! Finally the answer I was hoping for hahahah
I've heard of this trick with living near the border before. It might be a bit tricky for me, since the german border only has some small towns, while the french one would require me to know french (very different from english and german).
Anyway, my concern is in finding a job that fits my degree. I know Switzerland wants doctors and construction workers, but I don't know if I could get a job in mh field as an immigrant. Any thoughts? I'm not looking for C-level jobs. Just anything that would let me be able to buy an apartment and live ok. Is that possible, or likely?

dude just wage cage in Switzerland for 50 years lmaooo

Dude, I don't really *need* to emmigrate. I live in one of the bigger towns here and I can get a job easily. I would go to Switzerland only if it would allow me a noticably higher standard of living. Switzerland just opened borders for an indefinite ammount of Croats, and it is the most developed country in europe, so why not?

>masters degree
>symp in id
Ngmi, you will own nothing and you won't be happy

>the swiss language

Attached: 1643158235263.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

I meant Swiss german. I know there's 4 languages (3 practical) dumbass