What would you do with $1,000,000

In about a month I will be receiving a little over a million dollars. I've never had this much money and I'm just trying to figure out how to not fuck it up. So far all I know is I want to invest in real estate and a portion of it will also go to crypto. Aside from that, I don't actually know how to manage this much money. Should I consult a financial advisor? Should I hire someone? Do I contact my lawyer? Do I make an appointment with my bank branch manager? If anybody can shed some insight or guidance as to how I can navigate through this situation as safely and efficiently as possible, I'd really appreciate it.

Attached: d5ecfc5803c642fc06e56cd27bb2222b.png (335x255, 121.79K)

A small loan of a million dollars?

Put 70% qqq
10% bitcoin
20% stable coin staking

You'll be on passive income for life

Most traditional financial planners will shuffle your money around into various low-return funds to boost their fees as much as possible. You should contact a tax accountant and make sure that's all straight, and then do some mix of real-estate crypto and traditional stocks. Good luck user.

First: set aside taxes from the base million. Taxes will eat you alive if you don't do this. You must pay at least the base million's taxes even if you profit at year's end, anyway. So just do it.

Second: slow and steady wins the race. Ignore all coins. High yield savings, global money market, and traditional stocks and bonds are king. Get professional help as you have money to do so.

If you really want in coins, try something like Nexo as it's low risk, legally compliant, has good record keeping to aid you, and still has a strong stable return. Remember that the platform makes money, not the users. Invest in a platform: don't be a user.

all in olympus dao, easy 2000-4000% APY

Good lord this is $125k in a year, don’t do it OP

you should stick to 10% APY with stabled, I am staking USDC on blockbank app, withought any fear of rugs, like happened with ohm

buying $1 million ohm today will easily be worth $100 million in 6-12 months

Whatever you do, invest it as soon as you can. Financial advisor is a good start since banks don't usually handle transactions this big (in lump sums, that is) and cops will pull you over and claim it's drug money if your wallet's too fat.

For crypto, there's websites to loan it and make up to 10% annually, if you willing to gamble long term on the fear and greed index. Otherwise, buy some estate and landlord the shit out of it, give Bill Gates some competition.

It's not a loan, more like an inheritance really.

I'm not very well versed with QQQ let alone ETF's as a whole. A $100k in BTC doesn't seem like too bad an idea, same with staking stable coins. Any farms you'd recommend with a decent APY?

Tax accountant should be a priority over a financial advisor. Got it.

Pay taxes, stick to savings, stocks and bonds. Noted. When you say get professional help, can you specify on what sort of professionals I should be seeking out? And also I'll be doing DD on Nexo. Thanks user.

Jesus Christ, if you're going to be in stocks long term, park your money in precious metals for now, wait for the crisis, and buy when there is blood in the streets.
It's not going to take long, might as well wait for it.

SPEND IT AS FAST AS I CAN BEFORE INFLATION TURNS IT INTO A 1000 BUCKS

seriously, withing the next 10 years a millions bucks will be nothing, if..
the dollar survives\

Put 10k max into crypto at first. Dont be like these faggots telling you to invest all at once asap. Because if were in a bear market say goodbye to your $1 million and prepare to baghold and break even in 3 years lmao.

Attached: 1643610445354.jpg (484x444, 42.36K)

If this is an inheritance chances are your relations know good people to help you manage things like stock portfolios, taxes, and overseas investments. Ask who is useful and get advice from family as to who to potentially hire to help you manage your funds. Once you hear who is good, research them.

Once you hire someone: Remember to always check your own accounts at least twice a year just to be safe. If anything looks strange, ask questions. If they can't give a good answer, fire them and get someone else. Fraud is rare but happens. Research, vigilance and due diligence help prevent fraud.

coke & whores

My relatives have more than that just from living frugally. Being rich doesn't imply being well connected, desu

All in Ethereum

True. But if they do have recommendations it's still wise to hear what they have to say. You never know unless you ask.

1,000,000 @ $50 a creampie session for filipino whores is 20,000 sex sessions. I can fuck 20,000 women and be guaranteed to have at least one child.

earn 5% on it. bases covered forever. food? paid for, internet? paid for, rent/home bills? paid for. whatever the fuck i want.

Do not put it into non-commercial real estate. Living space is ridiculously overpriced right now. I'd split the money as follows:

600k stocks. If you don't know what you're doing, you can just spread the money evenly among the S&P 500. You WILL make a profit on that in the long term. Expect ~7% yearly, inflation adjusted.

300k into land. I'd recommend buying a forest and leasing it out to a company that makes wood. Very safe long-term investment, but ROI is only 2-3% yearly.

100k into crypto. Do whatever you like there. There's no guarantee you'll make money, but if you do, it's probably going to be a lot.

Do NOT get a financial advisors. They're all either clueless or greedy Jews and never have your best interest in mind. Besides, getting one for a fortune of just one million would be retarded anyways.

Do you want AIDS?

Doesn't matter it's not life threatening and as a virgin incel it is the only chance I will get at having children

I suggest you join in on the DKT staking program where you get rewarded for staking .For every 10DKT you stake , you get rewarded with a mysterious box. Ensure to do personal extensive research before engaging whatever suggestions you get from this board