Using this drug helped me turn 5k into 1 mil on crypto

Why don’t more people use it? Literally a wonder drug and the reason for why I’ll retire in a few years.

Attached: 2D1FEA0C-F7F5-43E5-B757-E5C607D9B010.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

You took one pill.

Modafinil helped me start my online businesses which net me 500k a year. It’s a wonder drug. Shits all over adderall imo.

Unironically pajeet posting

because the feds are confiacating packages left and right looking for ivermectin

No bro, just of this blister. I’ve gone through hundreds of these.

The great Bizgyptian Bizraeli war has begun

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3 join HYPER PYRAMID ultimate 95% reflection shitcoin.jpg (815x743, 40.71K)

It doesn’t motivate me
Neither does the over the counter versions, hydrafanil Flmodafinil etc
Some say the legal versions are stronger but I thought moda was stronger the few times I experimented
Is there something stronger but weaker than adderall?

Is it prescription only? What’s the easiest way of getting some.

If you don’t get motivated by modafinil, your brain receptors are beyond fried due to either terrible genes or past meth use. One of these pills literally makes me finish one MONTH of work in a day and I still wanna do more. When I took Dexedrine I had zero motivation compared to modafinil. Haven’t tried adderall.

this. its nowhere near as good as addy. you dont get that 'tunnel vision' focus for 4-8hrs that addy gives you. you just dont feel tired when you take modafinil, that's it.

Any side effects when you stop?

I have adderall, what's the diff between adderall and modafinil and how come you prefer modafinil over adderall?

also what biz you in if you don't mind me asking. curious

Cope. Modafinil is literally given to recovering cocaine addicts as a treatment, preferentially over adderall. It’s extremely strong shit.

>s it prescription only
In the us?
Yep
Search adrafinil, hydrafinil, FLmodafinil
They’re legal in the us, for now
Sold at nootropic stores

Buncha faggot junkies sucking the dick of pharmaceutical companies after wrecking your dopamine systems by "experimenting"

I took adderall one time in college. Studied for 14 hours and learned my entire “physics 2” shit literally in one sitting. Aced the final despite never going to class.

I wonder if I had an extra strong response or if it’s miraculous for everyone else too? Never did it again cause I felt like I’d get addicted

I tried Modafinil, didn't do anything for me. Can't say I recommend it. Experiences with drugs can vary by individual.

I have stage 4 kidney disease so am reluctant to take this again but when I used it 5 years or so ago I remember being EXTREMELY productive.

>not as good as adderall

Not a chance. I’ve tried both and modafinil actually gives me motivation and enjoyment. Addys just give you nervous energy, not the same.

Plus they prefer modafinil use in the military over amphetamines. Not because it’s healthier per se but military guys literally respond better to modafinil.

They do that because it’s weaker
The schedule is lower in the us too
Adderall is strong shit
Mods is cool because it’s not as addictive

Adderall gives you more euphoria moda is like coffee that lasts and doesn’t make you jittery
This has been my experiences with them

I respectfully disagree. Amphetamines are good for a few weeks but your tolerance builds up so fast and you end up feeling nothing from them. I took modafinil everyday for 5 years and the first time feels like the 2000th time. It’s an amazing drug and the only pharmaceutical I take these days. Also destroys all depression and anxiety.

pajeet pharmacies are the best

Jesus Christ I’m going to have to get my hands on this shit if that’s true. Destroys anxiety depression and makes you never tired and more focused?

What the fuck bro there really is no catch?

do you get upper back tension from it? i tried once and it made me very tense and gave me a headache

I agree with you on those points
Most doctors do too
I say adderall is stronger because of it’s effects
Moda is gentler and less habit forming
That’s the way it’s even marketed
It depends on the person though

i think that maybe you should try adderall before you start talking shit my boy.
yeah, addy can give you jitters especially if youre still drinking coffee or energy drinks while using it (which most people do) plus the comedown is absolutely god awful, and personally i would get incredibly irritable afterwards. if the lack of side effects is how you compare the two then sure, modafinil is better. but im talking in terms of sheer density of focus, motivation, and energy. its gotta be adderall.

are you on it everyday? haven't you built tolerance?

>What the fuck bro there really is no catch?

>headache
High dosage gave me a headache too
It’s pretty common but you can lower dose usually until you notice no side effects

what's your normal dose? 100mg gave me the headache

Anyone know the easiest way to get an addy script? I do not care about long term effects, as I will only take it for 1 year and then be forced into a “sobriety” program for the next 3 years. Basically I need to focus for the next 10 months so I can get my affairs in order for my family before I go away.

>Modafinil
How do you get a doctor to give this to you?

Attached: 1642407683654.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Modafinal has a cleaner feeling than addy but you better pray that you have insurance...or you aren't affording it.

I took Provigil. It does help you do absolutely mundane shit for what seems days on end but prepare to not sleep. I would stay away for 3-4 days at a time then pass out and repeat the process, but I was productive.

Attached: 1643197309103.webm (550x718, 2.45M)

I actually agree with the modafinil bros.

I’ve been prescribed every ADHD medication: vyvanse, dex, addys and modafinil is literally the only thing that ever worked for me.

its main branded for narcolepsy for those asking

Modafinil is the best laxative i've ever had

Anywhere I can get this in Europe or bongland?
OTC would be best otherwise somewhere reputable

No I have some in my cupboard though
I’ve used it off and on for the last 2 weeks
It seems gentle and effective but I like the rush from adderall better
I got headache from the 100 mg too but I had tried 25 mg of adrafinil that day too
A couple days later I bit the pill in half and did 50 mg in the morning and at noon but I was up all night
I haven’t been smoking weed this last month so sleeping is harder too
Pajeet pharmacies deliver to the us and moda is low enough the the govt isn’t looking for it, yet

you can find this online from India very easily. they usually give you pretty good discounts if you pay in btc.
I do not advise doing anything illegal this is merely informational. if you live in USA and want to do things legally (recommended) you can pay quite a bit of money to a pill mill. just google "adhd psychiatrist yourCityHere"