Is this the bottom?

Is this the bottom?

Attached: 1643551545731.jpg (1457x1200, 398.44K)

Eh probably.

brutal hairline. besides losing the fat what could a dude like this do to compensate?

Hair transplant

Hold ICP

Rope

i have a similar hairline and hair style as this guy. everyone tells me my hairstyle is dogshit but they dont understand how much worse it'd look if it werent that.

OROR shave

shave head. don't fight it just lean into it. If 18 year old dudes can storm the beach at Normandy then you can live with a buzzcut.

Have a ton of money.

The great Bizgyptian Bizraeli war has begun

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3 join HYPER PYRAMID ultimate 95% reflection shitcoin.jpg (802x731, 39.83K)

>shaving a v-hairline
no lol, only shave if u lose the middle.

curtains

facial hair is the go-to

Everyone forgets how important it is to tan if you’re bald. You gotta tan and you won’t look sick

>shave head

Attached: hair loss solutions.png (1591x1642, 73.45K)

just do the custodian ascend and ditch the mustache and faggot fancy restaurant host look and you'll be good. don't care if chicks mostly dig the shave head / beard look. i hate it. it's gay af and just reeks of cope. so you're a little thin at the top. own it like mel

Attached: Mel-Gibsons-divorce-finalized.jpg (546x820, 70.32K)

Die nigger, he has a full head of hair meanwhile I am fucking completely bald except for the sides and a puff of hair at the middle of my hairline. I am only 28 and look like I am 40 because of my shitty hair genes

Depends.
If Link keeps pumping, then it's not the bottom.

Fuck man that's brutal

Hope u make it to make up for that shit sandwich u got

Why are so many retards obsessed with shaving their head when they start balding?
Get a transplant and hop on fin when you reach NW3, simple as.

Fuck shaving
My father is in his 60s and even he doesn't have it THAT bad