Successful cousin contacted me again on linkedin

>Successful cousin contacted me again on linkedin
>When we were young I used to bully and make fun of him
>Offered to help me get a job with tips or even recommend me to his boss
>He's a great, kind and respectable man with a great career and good wife living in the first world while I'm a third worlder (he got a job there) the whole family loves him
>I'm a complete piece of shit, no life aspirations, no dreams, nothing. Have been job hunting for months, 200+ applications sent, ~20 interviews no job at all. I'm sure I bring shame to my family
>I respectfully refused because I knew that if I slacked and got fired that would hurt his reputation
>He said it's ok and if I need help I can always count on him

Why is it so unfair man
Why did it have to end up like this?
His life is everything I dreamed of achieving when I was a kid. I legit can't tell if he still cares for a piece of shit like me or he's just making fun of my situation by showing what I'm missing out on
This shit hurts even more than bullying, I just to end everything

Attached: 1631498034280.jpg (750x701, 169.74K)

your fault for bullying a family member desu, I cut that out when I was like 10 and focused on lifting brahs up (and weights soon after)

Fix your life by quitting alcohol, weed and tabacco. Eat healthy and workout. It's great for the mind, body and soul. Do it for a month and your life WILL change.

> When we were young I used to bully and make fun of him
>Offered to help me get a job with tips or even recommend me to his boss
>He's a great, kind and respectable man with a great career and good wife living in the first world while I'm a third worlder (he got a job there) the whole family loves him
>Why is it so unfair man
Seems fair to me
Maybe try being a better person

>I respectfully refused because I knew that if I slacked and got fired

So you sabotaged yourself out of fear of something that hasn't even happened and more importantly, is entirely within your control?

Ask yourself what sense that makes. You write your own tale in life, and you're writing a shitty sob story right now. cut it out, or don't. The choice is yours.

Don't bother replying to me with all your excuses on why your life sucks, don't care.

>entirely within your control?
That's a bold statement dude, there's no way to know if I'll get along with my coworkers or not. I got fired from my old job because my boss was a complete moron and wanted to make my days as shitty as possible and I just snapped
If the same thing happened here it'd be really bad for my cousin

>my boss is a meanie and I made an oopsies
I told you I don't care man. Grow up

you get what you deserve faggot stop whining

Not that user but what job is your cousin offering you? Surely you could just leave if it doesn't fit your work ethic and do so without getting fired or putting shame on him or whatever. If your life is downhill you might as well reach out to a helping hand. It might open new opportunities to you. Learn to compromise alittle bit and maybe you too can be like him one day.

I'm sorry your cousin bullies you OP but there's no need to post your larp here

>>I respectfully refused because I knew that if I slacked and got fired that would hurt his reputation
that was your chance right there to do something but you are a pussy faggot and always will be until you take a chance and write yor own fucking story
message him back and tell him you changed your mind
stop being a faggot user

Attached: e35eb82b-730a-4c3b-889a-a4d47ca3fee2-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 100.08K)

you need to have a hard long look inside yourself. you clearly don't want those things, otherwise you would have accepted his help. you probably think you don't deserve it or some shit, and you're just stewing in your own resentment and self-pity.

Never give up brother, you got to stay strong. And life isn't about comparisons... keep track of your own journey, there's always going to be people doing better than you, but also others who are doing much much worse.

Sorry to hear that user, I'll give you 1k worth of BNB. Just post your address here

Try this most of lifes problems are because of a shitty diet or substance abuse. Begin slowly each day try to slowly fix one aspect of your life. Clean your room and maintain it clean, this will give your mind a sense of achievement. Exercise for 15 minutes then increase that each day or maintain it. Eat less and eat better foods. If you have to go to a bar just drink slow and plenty of water. Or try to quit all together.

Attached: 1625002961601.jpg (1024x831, 287.03K)

get your life together and when you think you can handle it go back and see if he can get you in

that sucks dude. your best bet now is to try and make it in crypto and beat the game that way. find some lowcap gems or shitcoins and go all fucking in and pray for the best. goodluck OP

ok Rajesh thanks for posting

Why not meet up with him and explain what you are feeling?
He seems like the kinda guy who appreciates that and wants to help you, why reject help when you so dearly need it?

don't listen to this faggot you did the right thing. working with relatives is very difficult and usually leads to unnecessary drama and fights. you're both better off wagecucking seperately.

>I legit can't tell if he still cares for a piece of shit like me or he's just making fun of my situation by showing what I'm missing out on
If you genuinely can't comprehend that people want to help people you are NGMI

Tell him you changed your mind and take the fucking job you piece of shit

OP you slightly fucked up by telling him you weren't going to accept his job proposal. Just call him back and say you've changed your mind. With that mentality you're never going to snap out of it because you legit think you're better off just staying in your safe space forever even if it means wasting away your life.

>A window of opportunity opens
>You go over and shut it

The other user was right. You were given a chance to fix your life. Yeah, it's going to take some work, and you're probably going to have to deal with people you don't get along with. But you find some way to make it work, at least long enough for you to stand on your own two feet.

Instead, you're just going to keep wallowing in self-pity. Nothing is going to get better because you aren't doing anything to make it better. In the future, when life offers you a chance, take it.