What's with the amc short squeeze talk all over youtube and plebbit

What's with the amc short squeeze talk all over youtube and plebbit
Is it just baggies cope or there is actually a chance
youtu.be/HT8n7iKZEGg

Attached: 1200px-Amc_theatres_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 59.36K)

Probably baggie cope.

Attached: 1050 - anger_mark angry closed_mouth glasses pout soyjak stubble variant_wholesome_soyjak.png (600x800, 23.02K)

Hey, my wife is an AMC baggie unironically, and she like many others Is looking for an exit ramp.

I'll buy everything you sekswnpll

baggie cope. imagine thinking the institutional shorts haven't already taken the hit and closed out on every dip. want a good short squeeze stock look at BIRD instead, 64% of the float is shorted and currently trading at $12 compared to its pre-IPO price of 15 in november, and it reached 30 on IPO day. Earnings come later this month and could easily see a 2x if it's remotely positive and shorts close, or more if reddit/gme gets onto it.

>Is it just baggies cope or there is actually a chance

it's 100% baggie cope. You won't find a wealthy person holding 3.5 walmart paychecks worth of AMC and pleading for an epic short squeeze. The CEO is shorting his own stock lol

also checked

Market dip/correction before the MOASS will be a lot of small caps that shoot up again too. Probably last time for awhile.

This shit is sad man. Retail caught the hedgies slipping one time, then the sharks came in, played up the narrative and took these cucks to the cleaners. Seeing kids still talking about a short squeeze while bag holding literal dogshit is depressing.

stupid people are gullible especially when you tell them there's money to be made

Why don't they just take that GME money and put it into literally any Crypto lmao

No one checked my digits

Attached: 32-322339_sad-pepe-transparent-png-pepe-sad.jpg (820x566, 133.8K)

>driven by speculative retail
>extremely nebulous pitch about a price explosion in the near future
>muh projects projects projects
>the average investor doesn't know what the fuck a blockchain is

explain to me how GME isn't a cryptocurrency

Nice digits. Same digits that anyone invested in movie theaters post-COVID-19 will ever see. Holy shit AMC attracts retards. Wasn't the original point of AMC that it would squeeze if GME squeezed? A fucking piggyback cuck play? For real?

>literally
>haha

Shut the fuck up zoomer trash

Anybody who knows anything about game development knows that you don't make a menu first.
A game menu and UI is basically done at the end. You need those buttons to have a reference and a destination. You need the entire game manager script to already be written, unless you want to do a ton of extra work.
I hope it works out but Jesus dude don't jizz in your pants over a cheap 10 minute unity asset flip.
T. Novice bedroom game developer

For fuck sake, this is what I deserve for phoneposting. My phone has been fucking with my current tab lately, and this isn't the first time this has happened.
How embarrassing. Excuse me, lads.

what game are you making user?

Digits. It was a Hedgie distraction from GME to syphon money from dummies

Sorry friend, I posted in the wrong thread. I'm not making a game currently, but I spent about a year obsessing with unity game development, and it's how I'm able to point outba very obvious rug pull in the Harmony m ecosystem.

Based as fuck. Giving me an education I didn't even know I wanted.