I've put almost half of my net worth into this coin if it doesn't pump it's over i have less than 200 dollars in my...

i've put almost half of my net worth into this coin if it doesn't pump it's over i have less than 200 dollars in my bank

discuss

Attached: mtvfrfr.png (262x262, 58.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45558476/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At what price?

Attached: 325s.png (1191x744, 103.64K)

pretty sure it was around 0.007, right around btc took a big dump

This will be a good lesson if you get zeroed don't invest in projects with garbage fundamentals
I'm confident MTV even with all the questions around it can get to at least over a cent, perhaps consider derisking a bit then

same bro, It's all or nothing with this coin. I don't need a lot. Just enough to survive biden's dark winter

You got in at a great price. Don’t let the fudders fool you. Long term you will be very rich.

This sounds very Pajeet-ish

But MTV has great fundamentals

Can I have your money since you obviously don't care about losing it?

Suck my balls Rakesh

You would probably put it to waste in some Bitcoin and not make it pussy

>wasting money in bitcoin
>but not MTV
HOLY FUCK I knew the MTV shills were kinda dumb or whatever, but this takes the fucking cake
MTV shills are fucking children. Literally children. At least in the mind. There is no point conversing.
Enjoy your future riches.

Attached: 1641871080514.png (600x689, 387.98K)

realistically what would you say is the max price for this?

i could see 10 dollars if the devs release some use cases

I hope so man

Attached: mtv_marketcap.png (707x785, 82.35K)

Looks like I triggered a pussy nerve

Ser, please, Bitcoin can only give me a 2x, my $20 will need to x10000000 and be the same price of Bitcoin so my $20 can be enough to feed my village. If Bitcoin can get to that price, so can my shitcoin

Marketcaps? Sorry, ser, I am but a simple street shitting farmer

Don't buy Fantom, Solana, Algorand, Kadena, Avax, especially not MTV or anything else, but listen to our paid Kadena trannies with VPN! They are so angry after they are down over 80%, he, he, he. Buy our JP Morgan controlled Kadena pump and dump vaporware, stupid goyim!
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45558476/

Attached: 1642771221757.jpg (489x624, 181.46K)

Don't look at Kadena team's legs and feet, goyim, they are stunning and brave new women, he, he, he, he, it's just a coincidence that you are getting flooded by mentally ill trannies, shitting up anti-Semitic Any Forums, he, he, he.

Attached: Anastasia Bez - Director of Operations, Kadena.jpg (1536x2048, 514.58K)

Stunning, empowered, independent and brave Kadena sisters are paid to scam and spam here 24/7, so so soon you will be flooded by angry, mentally ill, rabid trannies that have no family, no life and nothing but emptiness, pain and sexual perversions, so they are just more than happy to make you waste your life together with them.... He, he he, he, buy Kadena, he, he, he.

Attached: 1641142271708.png (435x860, 668.09K)

Sir you will have very good money times just trust in the process. Be sure to subscribe to my stock trading course on Fiverr and my onlyfans PajeetMeat69

$4 eoy roll

$0.50 eoy??

These are some of the ugliest women I've ever seen. The first one is a dog faced drunken last resort who would probably become prettier with a beating and I'm almost positive the second one is a man.