This just sold for 1080 ETH, what the fuck are we doing wrong

this just sold for 1080 ETH, what the fuck are we doing wrong

Attached: FKZYLfIWYAAIcu-.jpg (1104x1047, 77.73K)

I understand now, the constant dumping is by normies selling the ETH they have accumulated from selling their NFTs.

BAYC will get you access to the most exclusive parties in the metaverse. We are still early

Why do Jews nip the tip and not the whole thing?

washtrade sir.

>what the fuck are we doing wrong
Not doing drug and human trafficking to later launder your money in crypto.

>>Bling-Bling Jpeg sells for a Bugatti worth of money
>>Real crypto projects slowly bleeds away

Irrational markets full of scams and O-faces shillers

this, why would you buy an already overpriced monkey for 10x the floor price

biz can’t pick the normie trends, bizfags have been calling nfts laundering ever since apes were 2 eth

Also this, they multiplied their eth a lot on nfts and they don’t care about the tech, they’re unloading for $ . Basically they came in and dunked on biz

because its an absurd trend and could've died out after the first bubble like dogcoins did

Precisely. The "artwork" is insulting to anyone with taste too, typical of crypto to hype to most garbage thing imaginable. What a world

We are in a bubble

Its this, any high IQ individuals that actually browsed here before are long gone and have already made it
Any Forums is just reddit 2 now

Attached: 1618989065373.jpg (1024x768, 79.6K)

looking at the answers in this thread, I think you might be right

you understand that this isn't a normal transaction right?
This is money laundering between two parties and has nothing to do with the ape pic. This shit has been going on for decades in real estate and art. Now it's just even more obvious, blatant, and in your face showing you how little you fucking matter in the world and how the wealthy will always skirt around regulations and paying taxes.

Attached: 109062543_2400769730217119_3220072566683617651_n.jpg (640x800, 61.29K)

I have been on biz for a while but only when stuff happens like all the coins shitting themselves lately. Biz was a lot better before coins were big and the nail in the coffin were meme coins with threads made by literal scam shills

>what the fuck are we doing wrong
you keep pretending you're not here to make money while sperging out about "muh use cases, le right click meme". look into nfts and flip them for a profit or keep lamenting yourself over what you did wrong

And yet it's still going this very second. You guys really don't understand how much people will pay for reputation, community, and collectibles. Nigger monkeys are the new Bitcoin.

What is wash trading?

jokes on you nigga i have a BAYC and multiple MAYCs i was just here to flex on you pajeets lmao

rare high iq post

I know there are people who pay 500k for a golf club membership while they don't even play golf. What I underestimated about BAYC is they had some very connected people working in the backgrounds to make it big. In hindsight, none of the adoption was really organic.. insiders got all the good apes and retards were trading shitty ones amongst themselves as the floor price continued to rise.