Serious question

Why do the best businesses oftentimes fail?

Attached: 417B568A-7F29-4BD7-8BC1-F8BCC4883005.jpg (750x573, 131.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howmanykmartstores.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't adapt to a changing environment of course

Funny, they seem to be doing pretty well here in Aus, as far as I can tell

If they failed, they weren't the best then

howmanykmartstores.com/

It’s this but also due to rigid shareholders. Mostly old boomers not willing to adapt to change or inability to, that causes most legacy businesses to fail.

>r/

Attached: 1641668272851.gif (345x395, 3.86M)

Stayed brick-and-mortar and didn't change their offerings to omnichannel.

Thats a different company, faggot. Kmart US sold all its shares in that several decades ago.

Going into a Kmart in 2014 was like stepping back in time. The stores hadn't seen a dime of investment since the 90s at the latest. Disgusting and embarrassing, frankly. Oddly representative of America.

Sears and Kmart never went public. JC Penney never has either. Bunch of retards deserve to fail for not having a ticker price

Attached: R (1).jpg (250x330, 52.35K)

Much better experience than shopping at Walmart desu. I miss Kmart.

>leddit screencap
People driven to build a successful company eventually get outnumbered by business midwits who only get hired for their degrees. Happens time and time again.

kmart is owned by same as Sears.
they are both almost gone.
sad another piece of our previous era disappearing.
i grew up with Sears as a major cornerstone of our culture. the place to by tools, appliances, clothing, jewelry, Christmas catalog shopping. hot looking sales ladies at the local stores
sad to see it in such decline. i just want it all back.

i used to work at kmart back in like 2015. they were still selling betamax tapes.

for real?

its almost like all business in America are there just to be speculated on.

Back in the late 90s when I was a teenager, your family was considered not-cool if you shopped at k-mart. There used to be jokes about your mom and the blue light special..

You want an actual answer or a meme answer?

I work as an Auditor for super markets

Attached: broccali.jpg (1111x1142, 108.38K)

Could have been a great business idea but maybe run by not such a good steward. Maybe the person did not have good accounting skills.

yea the entire store felt like it was stuck in the 90s. the software in the cash registers was still operating on like Windows 98

middle management bloat and diversity hires from investor pressure

based hunter poster