What excites you about crypto these days?

What excites you about crypto these days?

Attached: 1605557650620.jpg (666x666, 24.65K)

Making money

Attached: pepe alt.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

fpbp

What the fuck is there to be excited about? My bags are dumping right now you faggot

The fundamentals

I honestly don't know why I'm here anymore.

Attached: 1448564542452.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Nothing at all.

But then again, nothing do anymore. I'm just a death in disguise of a living person

forgot to post a pink wojak my nigger

Attached: 1641427517635.jpg (660x574, 54.75K)

To suffer.

>frog thread
>stupid question
why are these two paired up together so much?

Real consumer level products are just starting to be built. Games and decentralized msg boards are here. Now the question is, how fast can companies onboard users.

Jsut wait, six more months bro

Milky.

I moved a collective 5 fig USD value of coins around today for like 20 cents in fees, that's a final payment solution, not some fractional reserve clearing house bullshit AND there were precisely 0 agencies, companies or organizations aware of the existence of transactions. They couldn't even see them if they wanted, they literally need my permission to audit me.

My money is truly my own now in the purest sense, no bank holds, no waiting game bullshit, no frozen assets, none of it. Just private money.

Twitter posts of normies who bought the top then capitulate during this bear market

>decentralized msg boards
What. Post source or something related to that

I mean, messages boards are already sort of. Almost no central control.

Buying the fear

Attached: 16015177643889.jpg (1000x982, 69.42K)

It is exciting how it could serve as an excellent way to unite everyone on the planet.

I am particularly excited about the super future idea that we might be able to interact with everyone in the world through a decentralized network using virtual reality.

Attached: 1621593513459.jpg (1111x1142, 235.71K)

Attached: wojak-space-thinking.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

What's the meaning of life?

Attached: 1617376090148.jpg (756x660, 165.3K)

im not really excited anymore, just traumatized

Attached: Sminem Is Unstoppable Now That The Bogdanoffs Are Dead.jpg (1080x1920, 359.19K)

Unironically, the prospects of ICP

That sounds like some hippie shit

Dude... Amazing, 5 figs? But well, the biggest companies don't have the possibility of move the funds that they earn in cryptos because, well, that's impossible kek

>six more months
>not two more weeks
Fucking soulless.

and what's more, the fact that I've now got a money I can stand behind confidently, I actually SAVE now, I used to skirt around maybe 2500-5k in emergency funds or in that years vacation fund, now I have (almost) my yearly income stockpiled, not even counting the vacation fund.

THAT really excites me.

Looks like something taking out of cruelty squad lol

Dude... Amazing, 5 figs? But well, the biggest companies don't have the possibility to move the funds that they earn in cryptos because, well, that's impossible, they earn the majority of the gains in FIAT kek

Attached: pepe-spider.jpg (238x250, 13.51K)

NFT gaming, unnironically. Some good shit is coming

What's the network you used for it good ser?

What are you gonna do with all that money, bro? Anything you have in mind?

Yuh, it does. It kinda sounds like a type of utopia .Though, this utopia will manifest through self-interested capitalism opposed to some communist bullshit.

Attached: 1624697711729.png (1000x1000, 120.96K)

be one with crypto and the crypto will be one with you

Attached: fancy.jpg (1024x1024, 203.35K)

Slurping

Attached: 1624932092395.png (698x920, 149.97K)

Crypto games. Finally, I will get paid for wasting my time playing my favorite games, well, my favorite games aren't having blockchain system rewards yet, but well, the one that I'm throwing my eye is GFC. It's like Tethan arena, but better, and you can mint NFT characters if you already own a previous NFT like the bored apes' ones

Good comment fren

Attached: bobo-nazi.jpg (1392x1396, 476.42K)

I wanna invest in GCOIN and then wait for the game to launch so I can make a quick profit.

Okay

Attached: 1582614908606.png (512x463, 133.42K)

>utopia
>this utopia will manifest through self-interested capitalism opposed to some communist

Yeah, that's hippie shit. Move along and take a fucking shower, you fucking hippie

>GFC
Smash with NFT. That shit is going to crash and burn so hard

same I already made it what am I still doing here? mostly just habit at this point. i need some new hobbies or interests but nothing else really interests me

Galaxy Fight Club and its launching soon excites me.

It would have to become more worth it to companies to use the crypto than the fiat. If there were regular cyberattacks that fucked around with payment processing and regular purchases started to become hit-or-miss, even if you had just one or two particularly poorly timed events, I think you would see a lot more of them adding crypto options, even if it's just a supplement.

nice

go soak your head, NFT gaming is dog shit and is layering even more useless cash grab shit onto already dying game franchises. I don't want to think about tokenomics when I'm gaming, I want to hack and slash rats and nurglites, perhaps get shot at by Russians and have a good time.

Monero

I've been using my old PCs and laptops to mine and I'm thinking about putting a few grand down on a good, dedicated mining rig, but I'll probably wait until we're not in the literal lowest point against the dollar in 12 months to sell and do that.

Yeah, you're better off just buying the token and waiting for it to pump