I really hope you retards are putting massive puts on this tomorrow

I really hope you retards are putting massive puts on this tomorrow.

Attached: test.png (894x617, 53.93K)

>muh misinformation
>muh Joe rogan

Attached: 1642073655638.jpg (680x676, 191.81K)

>the controlled opposition is criticizing the controlled opposition again

Attached: 64537347868.gif (498x376, 590.34K)

Joe Rogan is based as fuck.OP you are a massive faggot and you need to go back to your safe space on leddit

I dont give a fuck about Joe Rogan I care that spotify's value will massively go down as more artists pull their music.
This is supposed to be a business subreddit you fucking dipshit faggot cunt. Try to make some actual money for once instead of your shitcoin scams

Go woke go broke would suggest the opposite
I'd short all streaming services however as normie sentiment to them has changed

Does that make spotify....based? I'm so confused

how do you know thye're gonna pull their music?

Literally look up "Artists pulling music from spotify".

it's already down 50% in the past year, what more do you want?

Attached: 1614102911038.png (714x529, 32.04K)

It can go lower

>I care that spotify's value will massively go down as more literal who artists pull their music
user I don't think literal who's brought down spotify's evaluation, it was certainly the -20% that swept across stocks including the big N

I'm not attributing the past drop to literal whos. I'm attributing the upcoming continuous drop to the musicians who all dropped out this weekend

the complete destruction of the swedes, and all its worldly creations. those smug cucks have met their master

Attached: 1634998950001.jpg (976x850, 81.6K)

what strike and date?

my basterds i am great pharaoh now

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3 HYPER PYRAMID IS A 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN FOR BIZ ONLY, JOIN US.jpg (2213x1350, 121.74K)

>business subreddit

Have sex

Im shocked that youre the first to notice

Puts on Spotify calls on SIRI easy money

neil young has been making woke music for over 40 fucking years and hes richer than all of us on this board combined you DUMB BITCH

>thinking based means line go up
fucking retard