Is there a tier list for nft games that's similar to the companies that give regular alt coins investment grades...

Is there a tier list for nft games that's similar to the companies that give regular alt coins investment grades? If not then that's most likely a good business idea.

Attached: 1639485009239.jpg (250x250, 6.46K)

I just know Monster Galaxy and Axie Infinity are the only games people actually play

>Axie Infinity
SLP prices are shitty

soon my friend that shit will be everywhere

Axie is fucking dead and thank god for that.

What the fuck is this and why does it have the name of a scam

Attached: 1619888721817.jpg (480x477, 31.21K)

>nft games
These should not be considered games at all

Attached: 1643562604029.jpg (786x1024, 46.09K)

What the heck is monster galaxy? i only know galaxy fight club and that shit hasn't even been lauched

I fucking hate that this shit is slowly becoming more and more popular thanks to braindead zoomers who think this shit will somehow replace having an actual fucking job.

there's still some monies in that liquidity good ser, the shit isn't fully dead. Some guilds company still use it to get some gains

Retard, have you literally never heard of axie? it's by far the most mainstream nft game out there, which is why it's dead now

I think it is a good time to go all-in with axie... If they update the game and implement nice characteristics to the game, it will be a sure pump. A friend of mine hold like a bastard 2000$ in SLP and well, he's waiting for the next update to sell like a bastard

You're damn right my nigger. For me? it's classic games like pic related

Attached: its_time.png (750x750, 38.67K)

>axie
>he's talking about monster galaxy
>and probably, axie infitity

Both are scams anyways kek

>holding $2k worth of SLP
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get out of your caggie, waggie

Attached: caggie.jpg (660x399, 23.88K)

That's not the only coin the game moves

So what needs to be considered an NFT game? Huh? Fag

Galaxy fight club only seems to be your typical nft game that'll pump when it launches and then slowly die after a few months. Mark my words.

BASED CRASH BANDICOOTCHAD

But they are, and they can be played, and people pays for it. So fuck it

Dude, I don't want to be in the feet of that man... Those 2000$ are now just 200$... Fuck

Attached: 1597553186770.jpg (360x328, 35.64K)

>token dumping and so far has lost 50% of its price already
lmfao dead on arrival

>not selling drugs instead
>not becoming some sort of IRL version of breaking bad
>not just committing crimes to earn money quickly and retire early
you niggers will never make it

Still, $GCOIN, the token of the game, it's gonna pump at least a little bit when the game launches, you should at least put some pennies there

He's probably gonna lost more than what's gonna get. You should advice your friend to sell it all.

That's how real people succeed in their lives, only based motherfuckers are willing to risk their liberties just for managing one of the most prolific business in the history of the humanity

Attached: 1643163701015.jpg (692x506, 140.33K)