I am so fucking demoralized and I do not feel like a chad at all

Attached: 1621710003310.jpg (303x298, 77.51K)

we got some pretty heavy fud today, having to buy nodes to use subnets is a real downer. Can't believe they didn't mention this till today. Big boys only club i guess.

Same I wish I was fucking dead. I listened to all you faggots getting me excited for subnets and it was all bullshit

DOUBLE SPEND
GHOST CHAIN

Attached: 1623866302087.png (1500x848, 300.07K)

You created a new thread in biz Any Forums not only are you not a "chad" but quite the contrary you are an incel crypto/stock/financier boomer wannabe dudebro parasite. Rope.

you gotta keep pretending frens, once you look the truth in the eye it's over and you will stay demoralized and not feel like a chad forever.
And I am not even holding your token.

(you)

I put everything into avax. Literally everything I have is locked up staking. I can’t even fucking sell

aaw that's a shame
on the other hand my Avax short is quite profitable

Attached: PNG image.png (1125x958, 601.09K)

Nigger at least change the tone, You're recognizable in all AVAX threads i've seen today

The negative of holding AVAX is that we've some serious schizos swinging it (Schizos usually hold the good coins so it makes sense), I remember this place few months ago, The relentless fud was insane borderline ill tier

Usually when there is fub there is some good rebuttal from avax holders but this time it’s like nope. Nobody not even emin has any legitimate counterpoint

There's literally no fud, And on that "non fud" you got refuted in previous threads

Non casuals can see right through your bullshit, Avax holders been through this shit many times when there was actual fud (le bonus blocks double mint), Now it's fucking comical and feel like inside joke you're running with the wishful thinking this retardation will help your leveraged short

You're using multiple ids btw

Great so explain how subnets aren’t going to get 51% attacked. I’m not just here to fud I legitimately want hope

pretty much this, it'll be a year in march since i bought 2.4k avax. on fucking voyager. they clearly said "we made a deal" increased decentralization in exchange for leaving subnets "on their own". Just have to wait for emin's talk on friday.

>to use subnets
*to run a subnet
pretty sure they said this a long time ago when they said that subnets would need to validate the main chain

Yeah that was never fud that’s what makes avax valuable unlike cosmos where their token is not needed

exactly, idk why people are looking at this as fud, its actually bullish as fuck but I guess the market is dumb

ye idgi
seems like proxy shared security (if you cant validate the main chain your subnet doesnt work ergo you need to be secure enough to validate) while also giving you a reason to own the L1 token (running a subnet)
in terms of legitimate projects, having enough $ to run a subnet doesn't seem like a big stretch considering how googoo bananas funding rounds can be with minimal effort

I'm not going to spend my time explaining to the same person in different thread why he's subhuman

Everything was written on paper 3 years ago and been discussed relentlessly ever since Avalanche launched their mainnet.

You're basically saying "let's wait for emin to repeat what been said over thousands time to confirm that the literal nonsense fud that only tech illiterate can fall for is right"

kys

Emin is wrong and there are solutions coming we need some kind of data layer and slashing. They will come around I’m not worried

sir you have to be 18 to post here, and own and sell crypto.