Are there celebrities on Any Forums right now? Have you ever thought of launching your own coin?

Are there celebrities on Any Forums right now? Have you ever thought of launching your own coin?

Attached: 1639900480093.jpg (485x467, 21.71K)

Yes I am Elon musk and I just stealth launched my own coin, called dogeelonshiba, ticker: DES
Contract: blahblahfuckyou719hsii72838bje

I'm a famous actor.

calm down luis guzman

Hi Elon

Based elon scamming people after so long
Ryan Gosling?

>Are there celebrities on Any Forums right now? Have you ever thought of launching your own coin?

Attached: 1639726288619.png (625x626, 64.69K)

Classic Dano

Who

The only notorious e-celeb that posted here on Any Forums was that fatass boogie. Other than that you must me pretty fucking retarded if you think someone famous has any interest to lurk this place whatsoever.

Don0't give them ideas pls

Again, who?

Imagine being this much of a soiboy beta cuck that you unironically care about celebrities launching their own shitcoins. The absolute state of this board ladies and gentlemen

I am Hugo Rafael Chavez Frias.

Attached: 163735422339.jpg (270x395, 23.5K)

RYAN GOSLING IS LITERALLY ME SO OF COURSE HE HAS TO LAUNCH HIS OWN SHITCOIN FOR ME TO BUY AND CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1621316151354.png (454x520, 9.32K)

Any Forums raid maybe?

Statistically, there must be at least one celebrity with a big name lurking Any Forums

This is going to replace my Patreon account, so no, suck my dick

Attached: 164875632156.jpg (597x559, 49.57K)

Why the fuck would anyone care about this unless you're a mindless consoomer drone?

>bro I'm pulling these stats outta my ass so you'll just have to trust me a'ight?

Helo ansome man, you ar preti ansome. Ma dek is har an ereted fo yu. Kis me mister chavez, kis me

Attached: 1594897597677.jpg (533x497, 31.45K)

I care, because mindless consoomer drone could pump something to moon and fucking jupiter

I think I know which coin you're talking about but all I can say is that nobody actually fucking cares and you should probably dump it out because it's been bot controlled and manipulated for too long now without any actual application or actual partnership or any regard to marketing or any regard to product visibility to gain more partnerships and more product integrations and if they don't actually fucking care about their own product then maybe nobody should too.

All this being said I actually still think they have some decent fundamentals and could work but well like I said if they don't care about their own product then why the fuck should anyone else either?

This is so cursed.

I've only heard of stuff like promify that let you launch your own shitcoin but I seriously doubt you've got over 10k+ instagram followers for them to acknowledge your pathetic existence. Better open an OF account and see how it goes.

Give that info to a twitch e-thot

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 79.7K)

you're not a man if you think that's cursed enough to be worthy of a reply faggot

Nigga, this is cringe as hell

This is now a cursed meme thread

Attached: 1621138476698.png (288x357, 88.88K)

Old pasta

Why? I'm pretty sure they're already getting the big bucks just by showing a little bit of skin on twitch. Not everything has to be defi

fucking kek

>promify
So you pay a celebrity to shill your shit. This shit is awful

You literally posted a diarrhea of words in that fucking post and you come with this kind of shit? Fuck off motherfucker, what the hell is this? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? THIS IS A BUNCH OF TEXT WITH NO SENSE AND NO RELATION TO THE FUCKING TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH Any Forums? I'M GOING CRAZY? ARE WE SURROUNDED BY BOTS? I EXIST? THE POSTERS HERE ARE REAL? ARE YOU REAL LIKE ME? ARE WE EXISTING? AGHDGDFG

Attached: 1640925659118.jpg (442x442, 64.66K)

>you need to be a literal e-celeb to launch your own shitcoin
Might as well yous listen your own stuff on BSC lol

Chill nigga, are you getting an overdose of any drug or something? Faggot

Attached: BOBONKs.jpg (1122x817, 70.31K)

Mel Gibson here. I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers, op

Attached: me.jpg (1361x2050, 289.77K)

there's no celebrities on /Biz. only YT "celebs" if you can even call 'm that. egotrippers on suicicde watch doing degen gambling justified by the attention and asslicking of their "fans". yeah we have those here, kek, no doubt!

Fuck off with this faggotry

Wait, wait, wait... Promify is launched in the BSC? Ayyyyyy

KEK

>replying to copypasta with another copypasta
No.