QRDO

I just bought more. Did you?

Attached: qredo.jpg (216x234, 4.89K)

Never heard of it. Is this another moonman shilling?

$2 stablecoin wallet

Naw, just a comfymetro play that has been underperforming lately

No, because I'm fucking financially obliterated from holding this piece of shit in the first place. Looks and sounds great on paper, and so far the unlocks are small, but... who are these nobody exchanges? The unlocks won't really matter until July, but if we don't get some actual real developments, it's fucking over.
Every literal who listing I see enrages me so

I made a mistake.

JOSH GOODBOY SUNK MY BATTLESHIP

Attached: FINANCIALLYTORPEDOED.png (512x341, 242.03K)

I wish I never listened to you clowns

>4.2b wallet

im ruined

It's over. I lost all my money on this. And it does nothing. Token not needed. It literally does nothing.

I’m gonna buy more eventually but figure I have time to accumulate given the sheer amount of fud with the ongoing token unlocks. For now I’ll just enjoy my 10%

Limit orders still not filled, this is going to $1

Attached: forehead.jpg (446x350, 30.46K)

focused more on bagging smartlox. the lox network is now in the metaverse guys, that's bullish.

I want to kill myself

I lost all hope when that retard marketer of theirs promised big news in January. It was the entire reason I still held onto this piece of shit.
January is now over and their biggest announcement was that partnership with that company that did absolutely nothing.
Despair, all.

Massive dumping.

do i detect a wistful tone in your post

ah, simpler times....

>Those days when QREDO was dumping 30% a day
Take me back...
Wait no don't.

What's also bearish is literally everyone is just waiting for a bounce so we can sell. That whale with millions in this that sold at a loss is a huge red flag. People were willing this shit hard and they all vanished.

Yep. I need a hard bounce, but I might just settle for something like $4. But everyone else is trying to sell off a bounce too, and they're exit might be $3.
It's hell. Get me out of here.

My new rule is never buy something that pumped 10x within 1 year. I will wait for the dump even if it never comes.

for context, the volume is 1/4th of what it was earlier this month AND we got the worlds most massive token unlock coming. No other crypto is unlocking this many tokens in such a short timeframe. The most "bullish" news we had ended up becoming a nothingburger, so there's only despair coming for these upcoming unlocks. We fucked up. I'm at a severe loss but planning on selling next month REGARDLESS of what the price is, yes I'm selling at a loss. I'm not bagholding this piece of shit, there's other more bullish coins this year.

whats more bullish? dxsale? dogira?