MOONRIVER

what is this shitcoins problem? will i9t ever recover even fucking 10%?

Attached: HNcouH0x.jpg (400x400, 11.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-09-01/kr1-plc-investment-and-portfolio-update-moonriver
twitter.com/MovrNews/status/1487842665219637253
twitter.com/ToadNetwork/status/1486504169364148225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VC cucked. they own so many tokens that it's destroyed the value for plebs. TA Friend says this will become a more attractive buy at around $30 USD or so

1. crowdloonies were given MOVR for practically free (14.5 MOVR per KSM)
2. a few VCs are dumping every week

most notable: bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-09-01/kr1-plc-investment-and-portfolio-update-moonriver

Since you've come for hopium, there is however visible light at the end of the tunnel. The crowdloan rewards end 48 weeks after launch and Moonriver launched about 36 weeks ago, so sell pressure should steadily decrease. The other good news is that Derek Yoo is in talks with Aave and Curve for a potential Moonriver deployment.

possible, but unlikely (unless BTC shits the bed)

Attached: 4684.jpg (1200x1200, 91.05K)

some interesting stuff going on right now:

twitter.com/MovrNews/status/1487842665219637253

what's the point of this when there's moonbeam now?

I don't acknowledge this creature's humanity. It's just a piece of trash that should be swept away.

Attached: TIMESAND___ParableoftheWeeds2.png (770x652, 41.24K)

If I;m ok, then why is the RAPE DICK going to overpower my entire sensory expeience if I stop pulling my butt cheek to the side with my hand? That's some definition of OK which I don't use, and all my IDs in Hicksville were saying, "This is your home now," which it obviously wasn't. OK is not what I am.

There isn’t one. They are both scams and will find a way to convince the retards that they will need a 3rd, 4th and 5th chain.

The point is Kusama is and will be ahead technologically versus Polkadot. Even if Kusama is a canary network, there could be additions to it that might not necessarily get implemented on Polkadot and from which some projects could benefit. These features could be picked up by Moonriver, but not by Moonbeam. Although I'm sure Polkadot will implement ERC-20 substrate tokens, for now they're only available on Moonriver (xcRMRK, xcKSM, etc.) This is an example of the bleeding edge of Kusama/Moonriver.

So it has more to do with the base layer Kusama, than with Moonbeam vs Moonriver.

As a bonus, Kusama has less VCs than Polkadot and faster governance which to me is attractive.

Attached: EYlQKUMWoAAr7Qv.jpg (745x622, 59.6K)

What do you mean with 3rd, 4th and 5th chains? I don't see how they are scams if they're effectively doing what Ethereum is doing but better. There are over a thousand validators and collators securing the network, on-chain democracy, EVM capability, speed and low fees. If this is a scam, then so is every other L1.

the good news is that all my moonbeam order were executed kek

moonbeam has been nothing but down lel. been a terrible experience so far
>46077744
good luck bro

is $57 a good entry price for moonriver?

I smell eaten foreskins in those two, I think I'll be rewarded as a good goy

Attached: 1641049936815.jpg (960x837, 95.04K)

Moonbeam had a sale (unlike Moonriver). I believe the sale GLMR will be released 40 days after launch, so very soon. No one is going to buy now knowing Take Flight participants got away with 0.25$ per GLMR. On top of all this the supply will double or triple soon. Short-mid term Moonriver is the better investment imo.

The only project not getting cucked by VC's is padswap.

twitter.com/ToadNetwork/status/1486504169364148225

Don’t forget to keep an eye on BeamSwap

>Beamswap.io

It will become the biggest DEX on MoonBeam in time, currently in a downtrend whilst the team release further utility - get in before it takes off just like UniSwap, PancakeSwap etc

yeah i'm doomed
especially because i bought FLARE thinking it would take off like Solarbeam did, it's ogre for me

>beamnigger
stella will win

kek, you might be left holding the bag again. currently on a subsquid quest, amazing indexing solutions that's helped prepare dapps for web 3.0

Is Moonbeam a better alternative or a VC pump n dump on chumps

Attached: images (82).jpg (400x400, 13.18K)