Are your accooomulating

We still holding onto this or is this just another VC scam

Attached: 1643586129039.jpg (310x310, 9.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=crypto otc trading platform
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45049007/#45060531
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45049007/#45055798
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick
revolutionpopuli.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Revolution_Populi_WP_2021_3_3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just bought this dip at 0.026
This is my last slurp I've left since last year, I'm now officially a bag holder of multiple coins, won't sell until each one of them moons

>just another VC scam
It's not an opinion. It literally is a scam.
You CANNOT scale the ancient shit fork they are using, it is fundamentally impossible.
Everything they claim to do is completely pointless when the entire chain is a scam.
They'll state they have secret github code that fixes the inherent issues to bitshares, but they don't.

RVP is a scam.
Imagine making a communist name for a capitalistic banker coin. Imagine not only making a "clearing house for crypto" (holy fuck, crypto is a clearing house, RVP just increases risk from 1 to 2), They actually advertised RVP as a social media blockchain? It's an unfinished vaporware byteshare fork that doesn't even know which kind of midwit it wants to attract so it just markets to all of them.
Communists welcome.
Clearing house welcome.
Social media welcome.
It isn't any of this, but it sure will try to catch the hype of all 3 despite delivering none.

If only crypto had any clearing houses...
google.com/search?q=crypto otc trading platform
^ Trust.
Trustless -> smart contracts.
RVP is unironically just another L1 scam that is not needed. Oh and also just another social media scam that is not needed.

if you can't answer this question yourself you will never make it
why wound you ever buy a bit shares fork

>yep multimillionaire bankers are going to destroy their reputation for a quick scam even though they can't cash out for 18 months after mainnet release
Literally NOBODY gives a fuck if their shitcoin fails. It's literally a free cashgrab with zero harm to their reputation. You are so god damn gullible.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45049007/#45060531
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/45049007/#45055798

Confidence trick scam. Do not be fooled.

This shit is a fucking confidence trick scam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick
>They have enough money
>Successful people don't go in public to make a quick cash grab, they already have all the money that they need
>Fair point, though in RVP's case it's more than just one guy, rob rosenthal, todd aydelotte, gary chan, and david gelernter, all in it for a scam?
>Most of them are already somewhat famous in their fields and rich enough already. Why would they ruin their reputations with a crypto scam?
Why do you guys think rich people cant scam? They have nothing to lose. Boomers dont give a fuck about crypto, and if it fails they can just go "oh well volatile market guess we failed" despite having put in literally no effort. The reason they dont heavily market their scam is because they want to get away with it with as little attention as possible so people do not point out that they have no product, that they are confidence scammers, and so they can continue to be dirtbags in the future long after this project is declared dead.

By the way genuine question to baggies, has anyone here even looked at the whitepaper?
revolutionpopuli.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Revolution_Populi_WP_2021_3_3.pdf
Looks like a toddler made it in 5 minutes.
I've seen fucking dogcoins with more text in it.

Please use tags like RVP or revolution populi or fagcoin so that my filters catch this garbage

this is the kinda fud they used on eRSDL before it pumped too the moon! beware and be wise!

>fud is bullish
>wagmi!!!
eRSDL is down 99% since may.
RVP already had it's two useless hype cycles before people realized it's a scam.

bitshares was unironically before its time before demand for a multipurpose, fast L1

dPoS has always been a scam

"scammer won't advertise scam, clearly proof its a scam"

Cunt are you serious? Nearly all scams rely on overselling, false promises and marketing.

FUD all you want but your reasoning behind the lack of marketing is just nonsense.

>Cunt are you serious? Nearly all scams rely on overselling, false promises and marketing.
>FUD all you want but your reasoning behind the lack of marketing is just nonsense.
Please read:
>and so they can continue to be dirtbags in the future long after this project is declared dead
They just want to extract wealth without being too well known for being shitheads. If they market the shit out of it it will look worse when it goes to zero compared to just letting schizo breadcrumb posters buy a fair amount and laying low.

This makes zero sense. Why wouldn't they have "extracted wealth" at the top? By your logic, they should have abandoned the project by now.

back again a 3rd time?? remember link wikipedia page

I already did faggot

>they definitely didnt dump bags at the top
lol naive

>By your logic, they should have abandoned the project by now.
they have actually mostly abandoned it, but they have 1 jeet working somewhat on a dead on arrival project to pretend it isn't a scam.

>confidence trick scam.
That's still the best FUD they can come up with!!

Attached: 1616880010895.gif (715x765, 816.99K)

Weekly reminder that Jerry in the telegram is top 5 biggest losers on the internet. Literally threw a shitfit because I commented I was selling in December for tax reasons….hahahahaha faggot youre down another 50% from there. Total loss around 80%. Now you need a miracle just to break even. Bitch

No you're just too retarded to understand why a shitty bitshares fork won't work and why it's just yet another L1, except with no promising tech whatsoever.
The thing is, nobody who understands any tech will ever buy this junk so even though I've tried and tried to fud the tech, you monkeys just say "fud" and "secret github code".

So you have no proof
>scam artists!
>still wasting money paying code monkeys to roll out the next testnet upgrage
super weak. I know you like to pull shit out of thin air like it's fact, but cmon man

>So you have no proof
dont be naive.
>>still wasting money paying code monkeys to roll out the next testnet upgrage
If you pay any attention to the code in the latest commits the 1 jeet they have has barely done anything and none of it is noteworthy.
It's not a lot to pay to give the impression it's not over so gullible people slurp that dip and give more exit liquidity. You have to be kind of dumb to not understand that.

I understand this is copypasta but it's unironically true. All of it.

still no proof, still just saying "trust me" as if you're not delusional