>be me
>working cashier at Ralphs
>old man comes to my register, is buying bread and ham
>scan it, total it and say to him, "Your total is 4.30 sir"
>old man pulls out a little bag with money in it
>hands me a 5 dollar bill
>ask him, "sir, do you have the 30 cents"
>fucker just shakes his head
>I tell him, "Sir, if you give me the 30 cents I can give you back a dollar bill"
>fucker once again shakes his head
>then I say to him, very frustrated by now, "sir I can see you have quite a lot of coins in there, mind if I count them for you see if you have the 30 cents"
>this fucking dense motherfucker shakes his head again
>I grab his little bag and start to pull out coins
>dense old man is trying to wrestle me for it and is grabbing and putting all the coins back
>I finally grab a quarter and a nickle and enter the money into the register
>old man yanks my collar and tells me to give him back his coins
>I hand him a fresh, crisp dollar bill
>fucker pulls my hair this time and tells me to give him back his change
>explain to him that I gave him the correct change and there is nothing I can do about it
>fucker goes complain to manager(yes over fucking coins)
>manager doesn't understand but he caves in and makes me give him the coins back
>fucking dense old man just walked away with $1.30 more than what he was supposed to

Attached: 1596457541996 (1).jpg (475x324, 46.25K)

this is bullshit, but I believe it.

Just let stupid people be stupid. What are you gaining by trying to help them nothing, and never works.

Dam my captcha was stakr

Paper money has no intrinsic value, coins on the other hand can be sold as scrap metal.

Are you really that autistic to snatch an old man's coin purse out of his hand to make YOUR job easier making change? This has to be bait right? Please tell me you can't be this retarded

The moral of the story:

Zoomers can’t make change

Love the pasta, OP. Glad to see that this board isn’t completely overwhelmed with newfags.

this makes me believe its a larp too, yes it would've been smoother if he gave the coins in the first place but fighting him is more effort than scrambling 70 cents in change up

What if all his coins were like collectors coins or something, like a steel penny? How could you OP?

You'll be promoted soon. Thatś the spirit needed at Ralphs

your manager is gay and retarded, I would’ve had the old fuck trespassed

story was vaguely amusing i guess, 4/10 bait

If he got the coins back he walked away with $0.30 more than he was supposed to, not $1.30.

If his quarters were pre 1965 there silver worth is more than $.25

>>then I say to him, very frustrated by now, "sir I can see you have quite a lot of coins in there, mind if I count them for you see if you have the 30 cents"
he said no faggot
hope you got fired from your job you arent fit for it

>t. 30 year old seething dogwalker

Where you at in SoCal?

Nigger, you should've just gave him 70 cents what the fuck. Why would you even push an old man that is unhinged?

>people believing this actually happened

talk about dense

^This
You're a midwit faggot who doesn't understand bigbrained old people. Grow some humility.

Based old man making wagie seethe over 30 cents. fuck wagies and op is a faggot

I saw a guy ahead of me refuse a couple twenty dollar bills from the cashier that were maybe 10-15 years old. 'Is this even legal tender anymore' he asked. She said 'Yes it is I'm sure of it' and she was 100% right, but he made her replace them with the newest bills.

I had a cashier refuse a two dollar bill once. She worked at Kmart

Why do you think he works at the cashier?