Normie crypto/nft sentiment check

What are your friends and family saying about crypto and NFT's?

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56.45K)

Most of them hate NFTs and think it’s really stupid when you can just “right click and save them” there isn’t really much discuss of actual crypto currency’s. If there is they think it’s bad for the environment or going to be regulated.

Most have been out since November and see it as a Ponzi. There are some that converted to aurists, and just stacking SATs now

Boomer sister says it’s all going to zero. Mother says her friends son the “investment advisor”(gentile) says it’s Monopoly money

They are all saying its a scam. Time to buy IMO.

"I don't understand bitcoin"

"What company runs bit coin?"

Attached: 1632735440552.png (512x388, 379.42K)

My wife's boyfriend's grandpa's most favorite prostitute was asking about this lithium finance. Told that stupid cunt she should go all in even though I know it's a shit coin.

a friend is getting redpilled on crypto now, he's into L1's, chainlink, reading up on defi. We both think NFT jpegs are a bullshit scam

dad asked about what caused the recent market crash. He isnt soldo n the crypto hype but he's not repulsed by it either, like most normies

everybody hates crypto and NFTs
except people who are invested in crypto and NFTs

I'm invested in crypto and I hate crypto

It's a scam
It's a ponzi scheme
It's bad for the environment
It's going to go to zero

What can you buy with Bitcoin

the group of enlightened normies I've fostered are talking about how frustrating it is to scroll through twitter and see people only talking about the jpeg NFTs
they want to see stocks as identifiable NFTs to prevent securities fraud, vidya micro txn content usable cross-platform (i.e. outfits, weapons, vehicles, houses, locations, etc.)
love my frens

My brother is opening a binance account

Hubby just asked a few days ago what an NFT was and then after I explained it he said "they're taking off, everyone's into NFTs now"

Hubby is a cringe term and you should stop using it. Its not cute.
t. A hubby

Was literally logging on thinking to myself “it’s about time for a Mormon sentiment check thread” and Voila!

Some of my normies are still thinking “buy the dip” others still think it’s a scam and don’t understand it at all and that it’s over. One in fact seems to think that Satoshi having ~5% of total supply is worse than the current financial system.

Can we stop using the word 'misso' as well. Fucking bogans.

"Its bad for the environment!"

NPC dead giveaway

this is how you know you're still early on NFTs
normies fundamentally don't understand NFTs and neither does like 95% of Any Forums either. This place has completely lost its edge long ago

Bitcoin is a religion. The pagans fear it and the Jews wanna crucify satoshi

My friends and family all say 'crypto is a ponzi scheme' and I used to go 'b-b-but blockchain is the future' and now I just say 'yeah you're right' because they are right.

>crypto is a ponzi scheme'
Obviously but there’s not many places to park your money anymore