I'm putting my mom's entire 401k into Internet Computer (ticker ICP)

Over the next six months. $245,000, it's all she has and she is 62. She needs a 10x to have a secure retirement by 67-70. It was a bit difficult to convince her but I showed her all the famous people involved and said it would be like a computer but on the internet so people wouldn't really need powerful computers to do things in the future they can just do it on the blockchain and she agreed. I just dropped 40k into it @ $19.41 and thinking about staking it. What is she in for? Do you think it could more than 10x?

Attached: dfinity-the-internet-computer-and-the-future-of-the-internet-as-we-know-it.jpg (750x500, 86.5K)

She's going to write you out of the will when it dumps to $10

It's really funny how retards are so gullible to marketing
All a scam needs to do, is to launch in the top 10 on coinmarketcap and you autists can't forget it

Damn, lucky her. I wish i had more money to buy, but my entire net worth is already in.

Probably fake, but if real you are going to help her a lot, 10x short term (2-4 months) is plausible. Dont be a fag and hold some of it for some years to get a +100x

0/10 larp, no one is this retarded

Wait until $5, that's where my buy order is set. Millions of ICP per month is being dumped and it won't make a real move upward for another year or two when BTC and ETH integrations are complete and all the DeFi platforms are launched and gain a decent userbase. Could be another year or two.

I've never been so sure of something in my life as I am sure that the internet computer will be big. This makes me unsure that it'll be big. If you're not larping, OP, I hope your mother and I make it.

Kek

Unfathomably based move

the real magic will be determining at what price the dumps are too small to overcome the slurping bc muh dumps are running out and i really don't think its 5

The FUDs believe it's $10, we're nowhere near the bottom yet.

Wow you really must hate her.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its ok its just your moms money not your own money OP. make sure that it doesnt dump to zero and your good with staking and locking all of the ICP for 8 years.

why do they tease like that

Attached: 1624468474387.jpg (640x825, 181.46K)

Based

Yes, it's very doable over a few years more than a 10x, make sure to take profit at 20x of 1/2 and let the rest ride, also don't stake more than 6 years, be able to unlock before the vcs and whales can, you don't want to get fucked by a massive dump + short wave by them.

die in a hole pos
you're gonna lose her her money
just get bitcoin

Massive sell signal, jesus christ why did I buy this shit

lol I just saw this on the Any Forums's main page and I'm glad I opened it