Do female coders make good employees at startup companies which don't have as high a budget?

Do female coders make good employees at startup companies which don't have as high a budget?

Attached: 1621763742384.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

>this retarded creature
>"dreams"
hope she dies!

test - and no. the only women in tech are fakers and those with smart tech bf's who teach them a few tricks. There are like 3-5 really smart women but they're from like russia or poland and have autism. But to answer your question, no.

Yes, not for the code they deliver, but it's good to have something to look at at work and motivate the guys

also this

You shouldn't judge based on gender. You should judge based on performance.

I have great female coworkers that are much smarter than i am and i respect them greatly.

>t. roast beef flaps

ok but is it in coding

>thinks that's bad
There's WAY worse.
Any Forums janitors for example: imagine doing nothing but cleaning up digital feces ALL DAY for a tidy sum of 0 (zero) dollars per hour!

Yes, user. What's your startup?

Trips of truth. I've worked with brilliant women in STEM during my doctorate, I'm fairly certain all of them are on the spectrum and none of them would remain women in the current Tomboy->FTM pipeline clown world

Attached: viral.png (1000x1446, 368.6K)

this

No, female programmers work mostly in Big companies and when you start seeing a sudden influx of women coders it's either time to ask for a raise or quit

I work in a production factory and some of the best operators in terms of production, quality, and the overall work environment they create, were women. I too respect them for that. There are more men in my shop that act like stereotypical HR roasties and create shitty work environments.

>You shouldn't judge based on gender.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree that you should judge based on performance/character
But sticking to generalizations when you do not know anything about the person usually werks
>When you see a nigger, assume he's violent
>If you meet him and find out he's not violent, treat him normally
>Same for women and other groups

>it's good to have something to look at
unironically not. It demotivates to look at someone who is happy and chatting all day and gets paid for that, while I have to do the hard work.
I prefer to get my office to myself and not see anybody while coding.

Just by neutral on the matter. I interviewed 5 candidates since the start of the year and I flunked out 3 white guys because they can't even design or solve a recursion problem

why don't you go and chat with her? maybe her happiness and kind smile rubs off on you.

>retard incapable of judging people for their qualities
Just because you're too much of a dumbfuck to learn how to tell differences between people and personalities and need to rely purely on stereotypes even when the person is showing that they do not follow those stereotypes... Yeah you're retarded.

no, females only cause males to fight between themselves in order to have sex and ejaculate inside her used vagina.

transwomen are not women

You're missing the signal for the noise. What you should be asking is:
>Bachelor's degree in comp sci/engineering or certs/self-taught with a portfolio of projects?

Shush chud — Trump lost, I am a real woman, and the vaccine is safe!!

Attached: ウィアブ .jpg (1024x1023, 114.54K)

i feel bad for you user, i think we all deserve a good loving gf (female)

Are you okay, friendo? That's a whole lot of projection

WTF happened in 1971?

Attached: 1971.png (787x590, 87.61K)