WHO THE FUCK?

SELLS THERE BITCOIN FOR FUCKING 37,000 DOLLARS WHEN THE POS WAS JUST NEARLY 70K MONTH OR SO AGO?

FUCKING PATHETIC

Attached: jewlison.jpg (435x345, 68.11K)

it was also just 5k less than 2 years ago

It's over

THOSE NIGGERS SOLD A LONG TIME AGO, IF THERE STILL IS RETARDS HOLDING SINCE THEN, THEN WHY SELL NOW? NOT WHEN ITS 70K

because its confirmation that its over.

because it's going to 17k.

Some of them probably bought that dip to 33K and played it safe. 10% in a few days is excellent.

Buying above $25K is the mark of the moron.

>only dropping to 17k
user, I...

Impossible to drop below 20k, you newfag bobos need to go back now.

If you use constant dollars instead of brrrrr, Bitcoin's ATH was in 2017.

I don't know user. I hope you're right. I really do. The path ahead is lookin pretty rocky.

Only newfags say that its impossible to drop below 20k below oldfags know everything is possible

Who cares. I'm still buying. I bought when it was $5 dollars, I bought when it was 20k, and I will buy now.

Attached: bitcoin-chad.jpg (231x250, 5.64K)

who the fuck buys bitcoin for 37k when it was just nearly 4k a few years ago

I sold all my coins at 63k. Was terror to watch it go to 69k without me after but in hindsight im happy! I will buy back in again if it goes to 70-80 because then 100k will probably break. Will just take a big break from crypto until then.

Attached: asdfg.png (569x893, 32.36K)

less than 2 years ago ser. that makes in singular hence not a few years ago !

> I bought when it was $5 dollars
sure lol

because they are just now getting FUD that has been priced in for weeks and are probably over leveraged and scared that it will decline more even though it is obvious this is the bottom just like it was the bottom last summer

Attached: 1643501477342.jpg (1536x1536, 257.44K)

This fuckin YHWH edit man, every time.

Attached: pepe_lmao.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

> THERE BITCOIN
WHERE BITCOIN?

I'm not taxed crypto to crypto so I'm running rampant and taking your money on swing trades.

The delicious tears of your fear and overzealous joy at every 5m candle movement is my sustenance.

Thank you.

buttcorn is just following stock market like a lost puppy at this point

Someone who is exiting an illiquid asset since the top and needs to do it gradually while letting the chart look like it could turn into a bull market

bitcoin was about 45k for an entire fucking year WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING IT FOR 37K???

Shorted at 38k. If you're still holding, this is your LAST CHANCE

>buttcorn is just following stock market
Yes but stocks have manipulation to run it high and squeeze normies buying options, sort of like people getting liquidated with leverage on crypto.

This time is different
Except it's not
Everytime we drop to the previous cycle high which is 20k

As soon as CME opened, kikes dumped it kek

we never even touched 1k after the 20k top so mid 20ks is most likely, even though off that logic 60k should have been the bottom

I'm in at 68 dollars

Well, smart people sold the top or anywhere before 52k gave in. Now the only people left are those not very smart and so it's likely they will sell.

I bought at $14 in 2011 on MtGox, then felt like the worlds biggest loser when it fell to $4 after the peak.

Attached: 1643474388991.png (959x995, 1.51M)

im not selling. check back in 6 months

I member... btc-e was where I hung out

everytime which is like 2 times kek