What do you think Any Forums?

What do you think Any Forums?

Attached: chart1.png (2343x1434, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/business/comments/8itlf/bitcoin_a_peertopeer_network_based_anonymous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: chart2.png (3752x1578, 831.65K)

i am simple man, dont understand ta, mindlessly hold for 5 years.

It feels aout right, what price do you aim for?

Betwen 200k 210k

>t. Retard

>2021

You screwed up the regression somehow. You got the general function right but your coefficients are off.

were do you expect all that money to come from last two times we pumped so hard it was due to massive wave of normies entering
now normies have been scared of since summer and sentiment is pure depression right now, the amount of money required to turn it around would be an actual approval of a spot etf

you literally just slapped your own donation address on this old chart didnt you? shameless.

> massive wave of normies entering
The average volume for the past 9 months is lower than the volume in May

Besides, crypto has never been more mainstream with the adoption of NFTs. You can’t say the NFT craze is gone yet

You will not see 100k this year.

but i want to!

Believe me I would love to see it. At most we gonna see a rally going to 55k or something from here.

i meant the pump in 2017 and the pump in early 2021 which was organic
everything since may hasn't been and the reversal in july was due to massive short liquidations
i dunno how close we are to a similar setup

Not even that high. We will be lucky if BTC reaches $40k again.

Nah I can definitely see it go way above 40k. Give some hopium to the bulls and kill the late bobos. I might be wrong but seems like 30k will hold for at least next 6 months.

The support does seem to be pretty strong but I’m calling for a scam wick below 30k, also wondering what’s gonna happen with crypto regulation

Big if true

Very possible, I expect some euphoria after covid and Russian FUD dissappears by springs.
But theres also possibility that the recovery will be insuficient and the covid bubble bursts into depression and invalidates the logarithmic regression model.

>just draw a line that goes straight up starting tomorrow

t. every bullish chart ever posted for the last 4 months

People realizing how much money was actually digitized and lent out 30-100 trillion
Countries slowly stop using the dollar in favor of a better alternative
All the money supply comes rushing back in
Hyper inflation
It happens slowly then suddenly

bitcoin is gay?

reddit.com/r/business/comments/8itlf/bitcoin_a_peertopeer_network_based_anonymous/

nays