Arguments against shorting Spotify?

Arguments against shorting Spotify?
I sense a storm coming.

Attached: rogain.png (277x343, 211.04K)

Sentiment says short
Actual fundamentals will say buy

Sentiment is what actually matters

perhaps there will be a short term "boycott spotify" trending on twatter for a week.

this will only increase rogans popularity

boycotts will continue for a bit, then the CIA will introduce some other non issue to the scrollers, and they will forget about spotify, i will try short term puts perhaps

Attached: 1625701757210.jpg (616x628, 105.38K)

who the fuck uses Spotify?

CRO users
illiterates who need podcasts

sentiment was down in SPY all week and look where it ended up

Sentiment changes really fast. I'm just saying the sentiment right now is negative... The fed rate hike sentiment has been all over the place for the last week.

I think Spotify is hoping Rogan is the Howard Stern of this generation, and that the more controversy he drums up, the more people will listen, and the more money he'll make.

The thing is, this is the age of ESG and globohomo corporatism.
So he'll have to walk a pretty thin line, making sure to suck kike and tranny dick enough for them to let the coronavirus truth to slide.
At the end of the day, when it comes to media, the more people who watch/listen, the more money you can make.
I think that will change eventually with governments and corporations giving big money to content creators to push the globohomo agenda, which would increase their ESG score.
Spending a few hundred million to raise their ESG score can make them billions in the long run of playing this twisted dystopian 1984 game.

Long term: Short
Short term: don't short

Attached: 1601419296314.png (598x654, 465.42K)

This is bullish for RLY. RLY solves this issue. Artists are only connected by their own RLY communities and exist entirely apart from others, kinda like the general internet except on the blockchain. This gives artists easy access to RLY tokens that only go to them with no conglomerates. Based

Attached: dd9762d1b51ee373369f9d910cfad729.png (1000x546, 747.99K)

if we're talking about ESG, Blackrock owns about 4 million share stake in Warner
Warner owns the catalogues of Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, the two most prominent artists to pull their music off spotify

If this doesn't signal "SHORT", I don't know what would

Attached: _92123369_edd2e5e9-e982-46ea-84f9-e24e170b50d4.jpg (976x1150, 100.43K)

the sentiment of retards doesn't count

Yes, short the company with world's number one podcaster.

I mean, imagine spotify without Cardi B, Lil Uzi Vert or Charli XCX, what would zoom-zooms do?
I mean, Joe Rogan is admittedly popular, but Spotify's core business is music, there are so many other platforms for podcasts

Attached: Spotify-user-demographics.png (729x467, 57.25K)

Not a single currently popular artist dropped from Spotify. They love money after all. Neil and Joan are peanuts.

SPOT doesn't have enough volume to even be worth considering

I use Spotify and have never listened to Rogan but I think I will now just because the seething makes me think there might be something there worth listening to.

Spotify cant do anything about him
If they ban him from the platform, someone else will give him a big contract and they lose money and subscriptions

They literally have to pretend nothing is happening

If you don't listen to podcasts already then you won't enjoy it. Podcast format is basically long form bullshitting. Like, you go to the bar and bullshit with your friends. But instead you get to listen to someone else do it with more or less notable people for any reason, even on topics that are of no interest to you.

i've been using spotify since like 2013

>Sentiment is what actually matters
How do leftoid commies have control over market sentiment? They have no money to short Spotify and they wouldn’t even know how to do it in the first place. Rogan stays and Spotify pumps tomorrow.

It's not the sentiment of "leftoids" it's the sentiment of "investors" who are skittish of even the slightest whiff of bad news.