Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the PR history of THE INTERNET COMPUTER in its entirety

Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the PR history of THE INTERNET COMPUTER in its entirety.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 21.50.32.png (1110x528, 158.19K)

explain

>Any Forumslets don't even know how github works

jesus
ngmi unironically

is it more than chainlinkj?

most dev is done on the gitlab repo dipshit.

>reaction in 1 minute on page 9
>receives free bump
>doesn't explain, is even more aggressive
>400WW

>bumps a page 9 thread unironically asking what github is

rakesh...

>most dev is done on the gitlab repo
talk about red flags lmao

we already have a centralized internet
ICP not needed

Attached: icp.png (500x460, 188.28K)

you were trying to make a point there is no dev working being done by showing us screencap of 3 closed PRs. Work is being done in gitlab which many companies use for software dev. Show me where ICP claims to be open source? I don't see them mentioning it anywhere, so it's all good. ICP was always more of an enterprise project anyways.

Ugh, stop being such a fucking faggot and speak directly. You are just annoying cunt.

It's not a question of open source lol. I'm a dev myself, have been for 12 years and have lead multiple teams in crypto and otherwise, and i have never seen a self-respecting company use gitlab.

If you look at the github, they are merging branches into master straight up, no PRs, no develop branch, nothing. This sort of undocumented, un-reviewed (or privately reviewed), opaque shit wouldn't even fly in a 2-man project, let alone a massive one like this.
They've got no clue what they're doing.

they are developing on the internet computer retard

Attached: 1642981517566.jpg (1059x1282, 579.21K)

they are merging a bunch of fucking test PRs into a repo that's not even used for the production app. Whatever is in the gitlab is most likely the production app. Companies DO use gitlab, and i've contracted for some that use it. It's not terrible, gets the job done.

>test PRs
nope
Take a look at the master commits. No PRs at all. Either directly merging branches -> master, meaning no reviews or checks run, or sometimes even pushing commits straight into master, which i have literally never seen anyone do in any of the teams i worked in. No one should even have the permission to do it in the first place.

This is a business and finance board, nerd, nobody knows or cares what you code monkeys do up there in your git hubs. Go back to your hub you git

Based

yeah that shit is kinda weird... feels like they are trying to do use SVN workflow inside fucking github after looking at it more deeper. Commits directly to master are weird indeed. I would get shot if i did that at any company. No idea what the hell are they doing.

its because icp is a scam
t. holds 20000 icp

Doge unironically has more development than Chainlink at this point.

exactly
I'm not fudding, i hold no bags and never will, was just intrigued by all the icp spam and looked into things a bit

OH, FINALLY, THANK YOU, OH, LORD, THANK YOU, OH, JESUS.
IT TOOK ONLY 2 HOURS AND FUCKING ME TO BUMP, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE DEAD.

Next time be more direct, egomaniac. Thank you for your post and for your effort.
Here's your anime gf. I like to call it Void.