The note that killed Any Forums

Attached: 1642815337938.jpg (960x1280, 72.97K)

At what time do this nigger post always? Im on biz hours a day and never saw any Post of Him

the game is simple
>you win 2x your bet or lose it all
>each loss, the pool grows by the loss amount
www.doubling.money (live on BSC)

he doesn’t post anymore because someone found the background in his posts (the infamous living room pics were some listing of a house on Zillow) and his Reddit was sound soon after. This was shortly before uncle oldfag got pegged to a Reddit account and went radio silent as well

MM doesn't use reddit, his old blog was discovered where he shilled his NFT group. He stopped because he got dabbed on for his trash calls.

>CERE
>CQT
>ICP
all in the shitter and dead. Even his calls from 2020 are more miss than hit. Out of the 5 projects he called only one (SOL of all kek) mooned

sike you’re right, I confused him with uncle oldfag entirely

>CERE
kek, that chart’s almost identical to ICP

Lmao

>>ICP
>all in the shitter and dead
ok man

Attached: job.jpg (930x634, 78.35K)

ok but at what time?

Oh yeah

Attached: B6A04D77-7898-4632-ACBE-303F9EC24B52.jpg (1668x2123, 2.29M)

handwriting of a 3rd grader

That handwriting is too good to belong to a rightyfag tho

It's over, let it go

He used to post randomly months apart, stopped like 3 months ago once it was apparent ICP was dead and he was getting laught at on Any Forums

Hm ok i knew that
My question was at what time at the day. Im central europe and i never saw him, was it like late burger hours?

checked, but what does it mean?

literally all fucking self-written notes and their predictions are wrong

Attached: file.jpg (512x490, 149.38K)

>They trusted a nazi VC LARPer with all their hard earned money

Attached: 1638661646497s.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

this looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

>It's over, let it go
>BRO JUST FUCKING SELL THE BOTTOM
you faggots can't even fud the project. Im sorry you paper handed doodoo skins already sold for a loss but id rather get that 1 year tax rate on my 300k profits at the risk of losing a couple paychecks

Attached: 1641570232871.jpg (390x565, 24.67K)

Well I’m expecting ICP to be 60 by tomorrow.
Because you should always trust a handwritten piece of paper posted on an anonymous board. Always.

younger. this has 5 year old energy