Its over fantom troons. Your stolen code can’t save you anymore this shitcoin is going down to sub 1 cent...

Its over fantom troons. Your stolen code can’t save you anymore this shitcoin is going down to sub 1 cent. I’d get out jow while you still can and buy the real deal: Hber. Get fukt.

Attached: 9090D5D1-8C91-497D-BB1D-0A98BDE7E75B.jpg (1280x720, 54.72K)

>+1.58%
HBAR footsniffer bros WTFWT????????????

Attached: 1636064239862.png (600x600, 495.42K)

>incomprehensible fud
is it time to buy back in?

sorry late fag im still up 50x and still slowly dumping

Cope

cope for making over 7 figures with this shitcoin?

>phone post
>no autocorrect
Someone who doesn’t hold hbar wrote this post

Lachesis is not stolen code. It is far more advanced than that shitcoin. Don't take my word for it, literally look into it yourself you dumb fuck.

Lachesis is dat bitch who weaves the weave of fate.
Athropos cuts it, and Clotho spins it, which is why the fictional life giving substance in Knights of the Old Republic 2 was called "Clotho".
Does HBAR have such interesting facts? I rest my case.

Highest tvl
Becoming a predominant currency in e-commerce
All developers want to build on Fantom
Literally BTFO’d hbaggies and OneBums

Get outta here

I bought at 0.02 and never sold, will never sell, not even if it goes to 0.
LIGMA FEMALE TO MALE BALLS.

It is dumping.......

People with comments like this clearly have not done their fair share of research. Mind you both are good investments, but anyone who knows what they're doing knows which one is the clear winner (Fantom). Remember what's around the corner for DeFi on top of what Lachesis and Opera is capable of. Fantom is next gen L1 and doesn't rely on rollups. There are things I'm not allowed to speak about, unfortunately, but there is a whole lot in store. Vitalik knows this and he's trying so hard to stifle progress by essentially slandering these new chains and networks. We're both on the same side, you already know this with everything going on in our space. I wish I could say more, I really do. Trust me in that this industry (DeFi) is just getting started and it's true colors are about to shine. WAGMI

Ftm sub $1 incoming

KDA >>>>>>>HBAR >>> FTM

>buy the real deal: Hber
correct until this point
never buy hbar unless you like hilariously oversized bags

everything is going down. I'll just hold and sell back at an even.

kek

>Lachesis is not stolen code
If you call a square a wabadapaluba, it's still a square.

How is it becoming a predominant currency for online shopping? It’s been adopted on a few shit e-commerce sites?
No one is going to use a product named fantom for anything serious, stop dreaming.
Money is draining out of Defi as we speak. Come back at $.7 and buy more.

I made 2 million dollars buying FTM (when it was actually early) and selling at $3.2. I love all the new fags thinking line only goes up. Even if BTC recovers, alts are going to shit. It’s a lose lose situation right now to hold shitcoins and FTM is one of the biggest when it comes to poo poo price action.