OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-161738-495.png (1080x1117, 226.67K)

Everytime this happens it reminds me that we're still early in crypto.

This is beautiful

Attached: 1619080404530.jpg (300x225, 18.94K)

STOP POSTING REDDIT AND FUCK OFF

Retards like these are kinda bullish for crypto, they voluntarily burn some supply

huge buy signal

>posting the same thread 15 times in a day
kys op

This is why this stupid shit will never take off with normies. Most people can’t even work an ATM or balance a checkbook.

custodial services will pop up at all major banks

You smell newer than the retard from the photo

Why doesn't it work both ways? Oversight?

Scary

I wonder if he tested it first

This is good for employees of exchanges though, got a second interview for a position tomorrow at one. Guys like this will be good job security for me if I land it.

Do people not do basic research and googling before moving 500K? You can''t be this fucking retarded can you? Literally takes 10 seconds

I'm trying to explain to a spook how to get on different chains by using bridges. He wants to stake on a DA0 So that he can copy the youtube influencer parasite.

yes. we're still early.

Can't tether just print half a million for this guy? Would probably be a good publicity stunt.

You think the wrong way around, back then such things didnt happend bc. crypto was not full of dumb peeps.

So its actually an indication that the dumb money is already in the market and this typ of money is usually the last one.

If you bought it for super cheap it's hard to imagine how much it is worth now until you fuck it up.

Bottom signal

This does seem like a design flaw. How many have made this mistake?

Also I pray this was a jeet scammer

why cant vitalik just fix it and send them back?

No, it just means that centralization will occur because nobody wants to have to deal with this shit. Prepare for Crypto Wallet Accounts by Bank of America.

Yeah this is basically still the dial-up era of blockchain. Tech only reaches true maturity once the average nigger can use it.

he can.

The fundamental problem is, you can't fix it. The blockchain code can't be changed without just tossing it out and starting over. Whatever problems are baked into it at launch are there forever.

like it or not, this is why normies should stick to exchanges.