LEGENDARY BOOMER INVESTOR CALLS A SUPER BUBBLE

>he's just a permabear, disregard
No, he's actually not.
Ignore his warning at your peril.
youtu.be/JlEGU2ypr1Q

Attached: BA-BP572_QA_t_KS_20171006140718.jpg (800x800, 79.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gmo.com/europe/research-library/let-the-wild-rumpus-begin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He might be right but bubbles are bubbles. Trying to call the top is just stupid. There is no bad "fundamental" justification to claim the price will collapse.

The price can go up another 100% and then crash, so the bottom can be today's prices. He claims a -50% which is not catastrophic, the prices can demand a correction but not necessarily a crash, which is different.

If the world is going fine, just let it be fine. There is no reason to FUD.

Dumb take

Show your nose.

smart reply

I have more money than I ever thought I'd have 4 years ago sitting here waiting for this fucking crash.

You are delusional.
Markets correct. It will probably correct. But calling a collapse like 2000 and 2008 exactly now is a stupid gamble.

Does anyone even need to call this? Thats the most obvious bubble since tulips. I think its got one more good pump left in it.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1080x383, 67.15K)

He said around 2,500 which is my guess as well. How fast we get there is another story.

>le bubble
there are no bubbles
the dollar is just worthless

Two more weeks

Dementia old man says world is ending (get off my lawn!)
Who cares

literally this
this boomer isnt saying anything interesting. also crypto is actually "different" enough to not completely follow other assets during stuff like this, because it is a new concept of a currency, not an asset. its just that it can be treated like an asset that makes it seem like one. but it has more utility than that, obviously. this is one of the key points to understand why bitcoin will reign supreme.

you either understand what im saying or you dont. research the best you can. but its both why i know this boomer isnt really saying anything at all, and why i know what the future will be like, at least in general.

Dumb. The whole reason the crash, when it comes, will be more severe than 2000, 2008 and 2020 is because the fucking Fed started up the fucking money printer each time and this time that is no longer possible (It kinda is but the difference this time is when they turn on the money printer that's going to cause hyperinflation and still lead to a crash).

Typical low IQ Any Forums take, absolutely nothing of substance in that post. You have no idea of the macro involved you oblivious little nigger.

current situation is without precedent in US history

Calls a bubble
>market bumps 27%
Calls a super bubble
>Market bumps another 20 odd
Sooner or later this old cock goblin had to be right

This, he has failed previously as well

Attached: FJnX06wWUAQzTTt.png (719x732, 147.86K)

Yeah in a way it's without precedent in history, period. The world never got hoodwinked/cucked into a fiat-based global currency like the dollar ever before. This is a new low for humanity. Even somewhat-precious-metal based global reserve currencies eventually went to shit, but at least there was some actual value left in the coins.
>nigger can't read

There's a difference in him saying to that to an interviewer and saying that in a note to investors of GMO. He's put his reputation on the line this time.
gmo.com/europe/research-library/let-the-wild-rumpus-begin/
Meh I kinda knew the Any Forums reaction as I posted this, so I'm not surprised at the lazy handwaving here. I tried at least. I'll see you guys in September 2022 when half of you are still alive.

Attached: FKFEaoPaAAIycGL.jpg (693x541, 49.08K)

lmfao you said it best. This guy is a fucking loser

how do you reconcile the S&P vs gold supply though? Yeah it's a scary chart but money printer justifies it in my opinion

>gold supply

m0ney supply

predicting a command economy
is a folly

key the metal idol: miku before dotcom bubble