I have no job, no education, 1k link and i live like this

i have no job, no education, 1k link and i live like this

Attached: thisishowilive.jpg (4000x3000, 3M)

You look fucking ugly man.

Sell Link, get GNS faggot.

thats my girlfriend (woman) you are talking about faggot

How much did the whore cost?

Kek this is definitely a man.

I have way more money than you, but a shitty relationship has reduced how I live to way less than how you live. Every time I try to live it up my girlfriend cries and everyone around me at this point is in her network, so they all “activate” as well and it’s like I’m public enemy number one for wanting to take a vacation with my buddies (I’ve never cheated and don’t feel the need to so there’s no reason I should be under investigation). My friends are just outside of that layer and every time I try to get to them, I’m dragged back in away from them. It’s incredible to witness. Reminds me of stories you would hear about dissidents and the Stasi in East Germany. It’s like a big artificial social construct to keep me from doing shit because anytime I attempt to, someone is harmed and my psychological make up is one where I’d rather hurt myself than hurt another person. Live it up and never let anyone get the chains on you.

holy hoppin' kekkers OP! Those are some epic based shadilay frogs! Always nice to see a fellow pepe lovin' magapede living life cool style - oh yeah - and making people max triggered with hilarious (and rare) based pepes

You should talk to her about it and if she refuses to consider leaving her, that sounds like your asking for big time trouble down the line, dude.

Read Proverbs in the Bible there's like 3 lines about how being with a shitty woman will ruin your life. One is like, it's better to be a madman out in the wilderness running around naked than it is to have a bitch wife.

>It’s like a big artificial social construct to keep me from doing shit because anytime I attempt to, someone is harmed and my psychological make up is one where I’d rather hurt myself than hurt another person.
Pathetic, fix yourself

Show her benis

Attached: 1643306601715.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

faggot redditor detected

fuck off nigger, I'm trying to save my bro from slavery to pussy.

Yea it’s probably not going to end well. She’s one of the nicer girls I’ve dated. If she was legitimately a bitch or a bad human, this would have been over a while ago.
I’ll take a look at it. Thanks.
Nah being kind to people is a virtue until in this case it isn’t. I would rather be nice and occasionally get fucked over by an asshole than be an asshole who occasionally fucks over another asshole at the cost of harming a lot more decent people. Most people are in fact, okay.

rich parents? congrats.

lolno i worked in factories most of my life

You sound like a good dude, listen to your guts. Godspeed, user!

Which truths did you bend to make your money?

It's called "borderline personality disorder", user, and you not only cannot fix these people by any means, you cannot even keep any relationship with them stable. They WILL destroy it.

net worth?

last time i lied was in 2017

>woman
user, I...

Attached: 1639675983786.jpg (471x388, 48.47K)

1k link

found a rich woman? congrats.

gf net worth?